hospital

Sat crossed legged folding the copious amounts of baby clothes she had bought recently , Rose felt content. The last week surprisingly had flown by , she had kept herself busy with filling the nursery space with everything she needed for baby, and the last two days had been delivery after delivery .
The pale yellow woodwork of the furniture fit lovely in the space and all Rose had left to do was fill the drawers up.

She looked up to the little shelf above the unit. On it sat 7 BT21 plushies, baby versions.

They had arrived this morning , a present from the guys as a thank you for their keyrings. She wasn't sure how they had found the time to go shopping but she was grateful , they were incredibly cute.

Her back was aching so she got herself onto all fours and slowly stood up and stretched .

She looked over to her side of the room at the little calendar on her bedside unit..2 more shows , 7 more days until Rm was home . She wasn't exactly sure how long they had together  until he had to do his military service but she was going to make the most of every second she had with him.

She rubbed her tummy , " daddies coming home Abi Nabi " she said smiling .
Slowly she made her way to the couch , because she had stood up her head was starting to hurt and now her ankles were swollen as well as her fingers. She sighed Jenny was going to have a fit when she saw her , she thought.

She had seen the doctor again yesterday and although there was still no scary protein  they weren't too happy and she had only escaped being kept in  because she had Jenny with her and by promising if there were any changes she'd come back .

Rubbing her tummy again she said " hang in there baby , "  she felt teary  all of a sudden , sat in her empty apartment , worrying about her and her baby and worrying that Rm wasn't there . She didn't want him to worry , he only had two shows to do , she just needed to hang on until then .

***************************

Rm was worried , Rose sounded off , he couldn't quite put his finger on it but there was definitely something.

They had spoke briefly , she had rang to pass her thanks on to the boys for the teddies, but she had seemed in a rush to get off the phone .

He didn't have time to ponder though , he was meeting the guys and having food before their penultimate show tonight .
He loved being on tour , loved the adrenaline rush and being in the midst of Army . He wouldn't allow himself to worry about what those same Army would say when they find out about Rose , he would just enjoy. He and the boys knew this would be their last tour before enlisting and all were feeling sad .
He grabbed his wallet , phone and keys , with his new favourite keyring on, kissed it , and left the hotel room.

Queens hit song 'its the final countdown' started playing in his head and he had a grin on his face when he met up with Jin.
" whats the smile for ?" He asked
" as sad as our tour is almost over , getting back to Rose , our own bed and food is something I am looking forward to so much " Rm said  and then he sang its the finals count down.. de ded da la le la la la 🎶 🎶 " Jin laughed and joined in .

" Its been a long long few months hasn't it ? " he joined in the singing and one by one the other guys came out of their room and joined in.
Arm in arm they walked down the hotels corridor singing together and laughing ready to face the evening.
Earlier worries forgotten as the performance time drew nearer.

After the show they had all got together and had a few drinks and done a live , Rm had txt hoping Rose would see but knew she was probably asleep when she hadn't replied . Still they had the next day off and then it was their finale. 

Apart from his wash kit he was already packed,  considering his show wardrobe was kept with the wardrobe department it was still shocking the amount of stuff he had to squeeze into his suitcase.

******************************************************************************************

" not another word !" said Jenny the next day, she had come round as usual and noticed straight away the swelling and the bags under her eyes. " So you're not sleeping, you've swollen  up and your blood pressure is still creeping up, I have to tell Rm "

" No, no no please " Rose said panicking, " Lets go see the doctors first, ..please " she begged.

Jenny paced , feeling frustrated  "Fine !  but if the doctors say anything bad at all I'm calling him " she said pulling out her phone to arrange the doctors appointment. Crossing her fingers behind her back Rose said " Ok "

A few hours later, heart thumping wildly Rose sat in the doctors office with tears in her eyes. " what do you mean ?" she asked " what does he mean ?" she said turning to Rose for clarification, " Honey it means you should stay in hospital now until the baby is here. They found some protein in your urine, now not quite scary levels but more than the recommended allowance.  what with the gestational hypertension and your headaches, and swelling they want to keep you in to just keep an eye on you , they also want you to have steroid injections to help babys lungs , just in case we need to get her out quickly..... " she paused and then said " Im going to have to tell the Rm " she said quietly .

Roses mind was running a hundred miles an hour ... " but my baby is okay at the moment right ?" she asked the doctor .. he nodded " and I'm okay ..at the moment? " she emphasised at the moment and again the doctor nodded but said " at the moment the injections and keeping you in are all precautionary measures ..yes, however things could turn very quickly , are you sure you don't want the babies father notified ?"

Rose shook her head, " can I just have a moment to think ?" she said feeling very emotional and overwhelmed .

In her mind she was trying to weigh up the pros and cons .. if she told Rm now she knew he would miss the last show and come running back , even if he was forced to stay , maybe by Bang or the guys, he wouldn't be able to perform and everyone would wonder why? Trying to calculate the times she knew that this time tomorrow he would be performing his last show, she was sure she could hold out until then. It was a 14 hour flight , she looked at her swollen fingers as she worked out 40 hours roughly would be the earliest he could get home and fulfil his work commitments .

On the other hand if things got worse and she had to have an emergency c section Rm would definitely miss the birth of his daughter .. would he forgive her if that happened. ? She felt torn but knowing even if there was a risk she was in the best place she wanted to put him first, him and the team .. she looked at Jenny and the doctor " give me 2 days, " she said pleading with her eyes " 2 days and ill tell Rm myself, " reluctantly Jenny agreed but she promised herself the second anything goes wrong and she would personally drag Rm onto a plane if need be. 

" I don't like it though " she said just before leaving Rose to check in and saying she owuld go and get her a bag packed .

She was still mumbling under her breath as she left the hospital.