28 its a date

Rm opened the door , Rose was wearing a little black lace dress over a gold coloured under skirt , clenched at the waist with a little gold belt , her hair was up in some fancy muss of curls showing off her slender neck , she had little silver earrings in and her eyes were made up to look dark and smokey . Her lips cherry red , her legs , her gorgeous legs were in high black heels and all Rm could do was stare. He then pretended to stumble back and clasp his chest and said "be still my heart for who is this beauty that does stand before me "

Rose laughed and did a little curtsey and said " you like ? "

He smiled and Rose recognised hunger in his eyes , a flush of happiness went through her , she had worked hard on her appearance and Rms reaction had been everything she had hoped for .

" you best come in before any of my brothers see you " he said , only half joking , a pang of future jealousy going through him.

Rose watched him shut the door , he had to come close and she could smell a spicy aftershave off him . She stepped back and took off her shoes , immediately becoming tiny , Rm handed her a pair of new slippers for her to wear and she slid her feet in them before following him through to the main room. She could see the table was set , he'd gone all out, she thought. She found this very sweet and endearing. The table had candles lit and there was a vase with a selection of white roses in.

She lent over and smelled them and said " they're lovely , do they mean anything ?"

"New beginnings "Rm replied .

He changed the subject quickly by offering her some wine , he'd ordered white roses on a whim , firstly rose's for Rose seemed perfect and then the blurb next to the flower choice selection had mentioned ' purity , innocent and new beginnings, well he was technically pure and innocent and hoping for a new beginning with Rose , even though it was temporary.

He cleared his throat and poured a rich red wine he'd been told would go well with the steaks. She took it with a thanks and a smile. He really was being sweet , she thought. He invited her to sit at the table saying dinner was almost ready he just had to finish the steaks . He hoped she would stay in there but she declined and followed him into the kitchen area.

The sauce was slowly heating up ,per JKs instructions and Rm got to doing the rest, thankful he'd looked up some tips this afternoon. He felt nervous enough but with Rose being so close his concentration kept straying. He put a large frying pan on to heat up and got to oiling the steaks up , he had a little timer on the side and Rose watched as he carefully set 2 minutes and then he put the steaks in the hot pan.

" I didn't know you could cook " she said watching him skillfully turn the timer and the steaks , add butter and baste .." erm..well actually I have a confession " he said not looking round for fear of making a mistake .

"Oh?" Enquired Rose with a smile

" yeah " he said " I can't cook haha JK helped with the sauce and well everything really ." He took the steaks out and let them rest and put the thinly sliced onions in the hot buttery pan, the sauce was simmering nicely.

He turned around and got the plates , dishing up the caramelised onions and placing the steak on top and then poured the sauce into a little serving jug, and then ..." No!!" Came out of Rms mouth as he realised he hadn't made the chips! He'd been so set on making the sauce and the steaks well , as well as being super aware of Rose and her red lips so close that he'd completely forgotten chips.

Rose saw his panicked face and came over to him" whats wrong? " she asked worriedly , placing her hand on his arm.

He looked so crestfallen , " I forgot the chips " he said . It took a moment for Rose to realise that's all and she burst out laughing " is that all ? God I thought it was something really bad "

Angry at himself he replied " I wanted tonight to be perfect but I can't even do a simple dinner right , and the steak will get ruined if I do them now."

Rose really felt for him at that moment , she leant forward and gave him a little kiss on his cheek " steak and wine is already perfect "

Rm stood there anger gone, he raised his hand to touch where she'd kissed him.

Before he could do anything more she'd taken both of the plates to the table and said " bring the sauce please "

He did as she asked and carried two wine glasses in as well placing them on the table in front of Rose ." I'm so sorry "

Rose smiled " it's honestly all good, now come on let's not waste all this beautiful meat " she picked up her knife and fork and proceeded to cut into with relish.

Inside Rm was a little sad , she seemed to be doing a fine job of dissecting her meat , he'd had this idea that he would cut it for her , ' I guess I've watched way too many dramas ' he thought to himself .

Watching Rose eat was now his new favourite pastime and his own personal torture. Those red lips, encasing the fork as she ate , her tongue coming out to lick her lips when she had sauce on them , which she seemed to know every time! Another k drama staple had popped into his head where they rub sauce off the girls lips , but nope miss independent over there seemed to be able to squash all his ideas.

He ate in silence, absorbed in watching her, barely tasting his food . She had been brilliant about his mistake with the dinner he thought, she just keeps surprising me '

As the last bit of steak went into Roses mouth Rm wanted to moan .He was that turned on, his mind had already gone to past dinner to them sat on the sofa kissing.

Nope he thought ..this.... this was his new favourite pastime..kissing Rose , and he couldn't wait to do it again .