beating loneliness

Long after the concert had finished Rose could still feel the drum beat echoing in her brain , the whole show had be amazing.

The lights , the sound , the atmosphere, the production was all something she would never forget in her life time and she could understand why it was every Army's dreams to attend one.

Of course her eyes had been glued to her husband , who was definitely way too sexy looking on the stage, all sweat glistening , sheer fabrics and muscles bulging..
And my goodness these boys had some amount of stamina.. she had been breathless just watching them .
The only down side had been the fact unfortunately she hadn't been able to see Rm after the concert , the pretty girl.. although now she came to think of it could have been a very pretty boy, had come by with a hand written note folded up in an origami bow that said I love you, I'm sorry .
She had found out after that some threat had come through certain channels and management had whisked them away.
This had enraged Rose , how dare any one hate on her husband and brothers And take away her last opportunity to see him!

Bts had only had 3 concerts in the UK and then they were off to Germany . Daily she had kept up with everything on the Internet as well as texts and quick phone calls from Rm.
He was working so hard that she didn't even blame him when he would fall asleep on the phone to her at night.

He was apologetic but she had joked that at least they were still sort of sleeping together.
It was the only way she could get through this.
She actually couldn't wait to get back to Korea , she had too much time on her hands at her mother's.
Too much time to miss him , ache for him, but finally the day had come to go back home.
Saying goodbye to her mum and sister had been sad but not nearly as sad as leaving Rm.
Despite his busy schedual Rm had arranged for a car to collect her and Jenny from the airport and she had been extremely gratful . By the time she had got off the plane she was exhausted , she hadnt managed to sleep at all during the flight , instead she had sketched and day dreamed , with the sound of Jennys gentle snores for company.

" I do not snore !" Said Jenny indignantly and Rose had had to laugh. The driver helped them with their bags , and as soon as she was in the flat, despite being only 3 in the afternoon , Rose had fallen straight to sleep .

She woke to her phone ringing only a few hours later , " hello ?"she had answered sleepily..
"Hello wife .." Rose smiled , she knew calling each other by their title was a very korean thing , but it had taken a while to get used to it.. now though Rm calling her wife was as sweet as if he was calling her darling .." Hello husband " she said , " how's it going ?" She asked

" All good , we have two days off before flying to Spain, I was ringing to check you made it home alright "
" sorry " she said , stifling a yawn , " I forgot to message didn't I ? I got home and fell asleep , "

" aww you must have been tired . How are you feeling now , ? How's my baby ?"

They spent nearly an hour catching up, it was nice for Rm to not be exhausted and so Rose made the effort to wake up properly . Even pacing whilst on the phone at one point. It had been worth it , Rm felt reassured she and the baby were okay , and Rose was happy that Rm was healthy and eating well and the show was a success .
Afterwards she'd had a quick shower , got into her favourite pj's and had gone back to sleep . Jenny had left to go back to her home for a couple of days and Rose planned on sleeping all the way through to midmorning if possible.

It took a good 2 days to get her body clock back into korean time, but by the time Jenny was due round again she felt better than ever physically and she was glad to be able to go back to work. Being busy meant being better mentally. It was hard to carry on like normal , even harder to stay upbeat with her messages to Rm and phone calls but she did them because what was the alternative.. dissolve into a pit of despair? Not her.

She took on as many bookings as she could , and spent days in her workshop , absorbed in her work she wouldn't think too much. Poor Jenny spent many hours , sat on a sofa reading a book , or knitting , she had taken it apon herself to knit the baby a blanket and it was begining to look very beautiful .

She had a gyni appointment next week , she'll be 15 weeks , Jenny had helped her pick a very highly recommended hospital and they'd gone for a quick tour of the birthing facilities.
They'd confirmed all her details had been sent over from England and Rose was hoping that Rm could be on speaker phone to join her .

On the nights Rm couldn't phone , she would feel the loneliness the worst, and she would cuddle Koya , a sleepy blue koala Rm had designed himself . She had bought it on a whim not long after getting back to Korea and now it was her greatest comfort.

Her days and night's leading up to her appointment became almost like a routine , Breakfast would usually be something Jenny brought with her , medical checks then off to the work shop. The day would occasionally be broken up with a client meeting or phone call but the majority of her time would be sat at her work station.
She would work until Jenny would remind her to eat lunch , she'd stretch her back , eat and then go right back to it .
Home , bubble bath , txt , or call Rm , maybe eat or sometimes just sleep.
She didn't need Jenny to keep reminding her to slow down , she knew she should , but working was her way of coping , she couldn't stop.