Only 24 hours 🔞

After their shower Rose and Rm snuggled in bed, , he leant down and kissed her tummy, " I still cant believe you're carrying my baby ...Hello baby " he said to her tummy " mummy says you cant hear me yet but I want you to know my voice before I have to leave " 

"stop " said Rose, half panic in her voice " I don't want to think about it yet , today is our wedding day and I only have you for 24 hours , please don't ... "

Rm came up and pulled her in his arms, " one day wife , you , our baby and myself will all live together , we will build a lifetimes worth of memories and these next couple of years will disappear , once I am done with the military I promise you only happy memories for ever  " 

He pretended to not see the tear drop that escaped from Roses eye and onto his chest  and just held her tighter , He wished he could change their immediate future , but he couldn't . Sadness was felt through out the room, and in silence they fell asleep in each others arms , holding on to one another all night .

He woke with Rose spooned into his stomach , her backside nestled in his groin and as soon as he became aware his body woke up with happy anticipation.

He had read that with the added blood flow to the genital area pregnant women could feel more turned on around this stage of pregnancy but still he didn't know if she would want to make love first thing in the morning , so he didn't let himself gets his hopes up too high, instead he enjoyed holding her and watching her sleep, and tried not to think about his erection.

Rose had other ideas , she had felt him grow and was waiting for him to make a move, her body wanting to arch and push up against him...but he didn't ? After a moment , when she realised he was still being a gentleman she decided to take matters into her own hands, literally , she rolled over in his arms and reached down to grasp his shaft, " husband , Are you really thinking of depriving me of this thing of beauty  on our 1st day as a married couple ? "

Rm was shocked, he hadn't even known she was awake and now she had hold of him. all his senses and thoughts went out the window as he just smiled and crushed her lips to his. She lifted her leg to wrap around his waist and pulled him into her, he entered hard and she gasped  " Are you okay ?" Rm asked, frozen on the spot .

" I'm perfect " she said " but I wont be if you stop." She changed their position and brought him to be completely on top of her, she wrapped both her legs around him and pulled him in tighter, " everything about you feels perfect " she said kissing aways his concerns " trust me "

He kissed her and started to move his hips, slowly at first , building up the tension between them , he bent and took one of her sensitive nipples in his mouth and the feelings sent electricity down through her body 

" babes " she said on a whimper ,He increased his speed , and she matched him, thrust for thrust. 

She came hard and fast and Rm followed closely behind . 

Breathlessly he whispers " I love you Mrs Kim " before kissing her again and then rolled  on to his side to hold her.

Rose stretched and smiled, " I love you to Mr Kim  , " she gave him one last peck and went to get out of bed , " where you going ?" he asked , " I need to pee " she replied laughing .

Whilst she was in the bathroom Rm put on his boxers and grabbed a Tee shirt . He need coffee and Rose would probably like a tea. He rang down to the staff and requested the hot drinks and breakfast  and then went and grabbed his phone  whilst he waited for Rose to come out the bathroom.

When she did , she had showered and got dressed.." Planning on going some where " he asking jokingly .." actually " Rose said " we are strictly speaking " 

"We?" he asked, but their breakfast arrived before Rose could explain.

"Oooo yummy I am starving " she said eyeing all the food, She picked up her tea and took a plain croissant off the plate. She then went and sat on the sofa , sitting crossed legs and waited for Rm to ask again.

It had come to her last night at the reception that she hadn't given Rm anything as a wedding gift. It had also occurred to her that not many people knew who he or the other members were in this county and that they had a certain amount of freedom to move around. With her sisters help she had managed to book another private scan , one he would be able to attend. 

She knew it wouldn't make up for the scan booked in Korea, the one he absolutely couldn't physically be there for but he would get to meet his baby and she was excited for him.

" so " Rm said coffee in hand " where are we going to ?" 

She laughed " there's some one I want you to meet.. Do you trust me ?"

Intrigued he answered " Of course , But it better be good , I thought we would spend the day in bed " he was joking and she laughed . " come on Husband, eat up I need you dressed and out of this room in 1 hour "

" yes boss " he said and finished his coffee and went to shower.

Exactly an hour and a half later Rose and Rm stood outside a small clinic and the penny had finally dropped ..Rm stood,  wide eyed looked at the door and then back to Rose ." Are you excited ? " She asked , marvelling at his expression , he nodded , emotion was welling up inside him and he was trying to not let it out.
" This is my wedding gift to you " she said " come on " she led him by the hand and walked him into the building , the receptionist was the same person from before and smiled with recognition .
Between them they filled out some forms and then they were shown into a small room with equipment and monitors . There was a doctor and a sonographer in the room and the doctor introduced himself .

Rm shook his hand , still in shock. Rose laughed and sat on one of the two chairs, pulling Rm down with her .