0T7...8...9?

Rm had always been proud to be the leader of the single most amazing group in the world.
He had always tried to be someone the younger members could look up to, but right this moment he had too many thoughts in his mind to appear confident . He didn't want to dissapoint them.  He wanted them to be happy for him , but also knew what he needed to ask would be a burden to them as a whole.
He could feel his heart beating fast and hoped he wouldn't start sweating. 

6 pairs of eyes were glued to him expectantly,  actually make that 5   Suga seemed quite relaxed actually, way more relaxed than he'd been for weeks.

He felt Roses hand in his and straight away he felt calmer and more assured . He gave her hand a little squeeze and cleared his throat.

" brothers..you all know how much I love Rose " there was a collective murmur in response.." well..we're erm....going to need your help."
Confused it was Tae who spoke first " what ever you need you've got it " Rm felt emotional , Tae , sweet Tae had grown up to be such a caring young man , and JK by his side. The two were made for each other and he was glad they'd figured it out.
"Thanks ," he said then Jimin spoke " what can we do , you know we're all here for you " the others all nodded and agreed .
Even Suga he was happy to see ..he took a breath " Rose and I are ..." he looked at her and lifted her hand to his mouth and kissed her knuckles .." having a baby " he let out a breath and waited .

He expected screams and shouts but there was silence .. he looked at Jin who looked..worried ..J-Hope confused but maybe happy ?  He thought...Suga had a slight smile on his face and just raised one eyebrow when he caught his eye...

He looked at the youngest three,  Jimin looked like he was about to explode and the married couple not far behind..  as Rms eyes rested on Taes , Tae screamed " IM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE ! " he looked around the room "WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE UNCLES !" Jk.  Tae and Jimin were holding hands and skipping round in circles excitedly,  then Jk broke free ,came over and said "congratulations man " slapping him on the back and hugging him. He then looked at Rose , thought about hugging her , stopped , blushed ,and then bowed to say very formaly " congratulations noona "

She could see the tips of his ears were even red and smiled before pulling him in for a hug ." You may call me noona if you wish ," she said quietly in his ear " or you can call me Rose , either way I am honoured to be part of your family . Thank you "

As Jk released himself shyly from her embrace Tae was there immediately,  beeming his 1000watt smile at Rose , clearly waiting for his hug.
After Tae came Jimin. By which point Rm was feeling somewhat jealous and pulled his girlfriend into his arms and said " thats enough "
Rose laughed at his possessiveness and Jimin sulked at having his hug cut short.

Then J-Hope was there " congratulations. I guess.  If you're happy we are happy for you "

" I am very happy " Rm replied ..J-Hope seemed to take a moment and really look at Rm , then Rose , then just like that accepted , smiled and said " clearly I'm going to be the best uncle "

Jin still hadn't moved and neither had Suga..he left Rose with the others , with a little " no more hugs warning " and went over to where the two members were stood.
He looked at Suga " did you know ?" It had just occurred to him why Suga maybe had been avoiding him . Suga nodded " sorry , " he said quietly " it wasn't my place to tell you , although I would have if she hadn't "

Rm nodded and hugged him " thank you " he said,  " I know it must have been hard for you "

Always a little uncomfortable with shows of affection Suga quickly untangled himself and mumbled " no problem "

He noticed that Jin still wasn't smiling and was looking at Rm intently so Suga excused himself and went over the the little group surrounding Rose.

" Jin ?" Rm asked tentatively.

" I don't know what to say " said Jin, which was the truth,  he honestly wanted to be happy for his leader but there were so many obstacles in front of them.  Even more than JK and Tae had because a life was involved .

" That's ok " said Rm " I didn't know what to say at first either , of course this won't be easy , however it really is what I want . I want to marry her and raise my child , here surrounded by all the love we can all give it.  I want to show her and my baby off to the world and I want Army to be happy for me . I am not stupid enough to think I can get everything I want. But I can have some can't I ?"

Jin could feel the pain and sincerity in his words but still the hurdles " what about the tour ?"
" I won't let this interfere , the tour is  2 months amway still, time to get Rose and I married and settled "
" You'll have to keep it quiet , it might effect ticket sales "
" I know. And I know I have to tell Bang and the board members , and my parents,  and I have to enlist in less than two years ..I know all this but its still what I want "
A stray thought that abortion was legal in the UK but Jin quickly shoved the thought out of his mind , even he didn't agree with that .
" but .." he said " do you have to go so far as marry her ? You could just pay money so she could raise the baby quietly somewhere and you could get on with the rest of your life , you barely know her "?
He knew the moment the words were out of his mouth it was wrong and he quickly apologised .
Rm was shocked , and yes even a little hurt " I won't even give that statement a response " his words devoid of emotion clearly he was angry . He ran his hand through his hair in frustration and then continued." Jin, I love her ! I loved her before I knew about the baby , I wanted to marry her before I knew about the baby , infact I think that was part of my plan when I got her to come back to Korea. The baby has just upped the time line a little that's all "

" I'm so sorry " said Jin clearly distraught,  " I didn't mean it. I am honestly happy for you,  I was just worried " Rm nodded , he had to forgive , he loved him.

He placed his arm over Jins shoulders " come on " he said "let's go see your future sister ." Gratefully Jin put his arm around Rms waist as they walked to meet the little group.." does this mean Army have to 0T8 us now ? " Jk was saying as they re joined them .." don't be silly said Tae ..with baby it's 9 " the whole group was laughing , Rose looked happy , but a little pale .
Rm looked at his family and felt his heart swell with pride .