30 weeks pregnant

"well?" asked Rm on the phone later the next day ,

" well what ?" said Rose feigning innocence and silently giggling to herself ,

" what did you think of Terri ?" she knew what he really meant was is Terri a girl or a boy .

" I think Terri is lovely and very helpful and we are going to get a long like a house on fire " she replied cryptically .

To be honest she had decided that Terri must have a reason for dressing like a guy , and not making her sexuality obvious and she wasn't sure how she felt about talking about her. " I think we should just continue to call Terri , Terri for now " she said and wondered if Rm would let the subject drop. There was a moments silence and then being the most wonderful man she knew that respected the people around him and his wife, he did just that. dropped the subject and asked instead how the nursery plans were coming along .

After hanging up the phone a little while later Rose looked over at Jenny, who's gaze she had been avoiding through out the conversation." I couldn't okay ?" she said defensively . Jenny put down her knitting and came and put her arm around Roses shoulder guiding her to sit down.

" I know love, and you're right in that there isn't anything really to say yet , but still you should have told him your blood pressure is still high ."

" I would have but there's nothing new to tell him and he would only worry, there isn't any protein in my urine, Abi Nabi is growing well and kicking like a horse and my headaches are manageable. all my tests came back perfect so what's telling him going to do other than worry him?"

Jenny knew she was right , but hated it too. Still for now she would keep Roses doctors visit to herself but if anything changed she knew she would tell Rm regardless of who he was, what his commitments were etc, her priority was Rose and the baby, not Rms and his job.

Terri arrived just then and the subject was dropped . The rest of the day went peacefully with Rose outlining the babies mural and Terri and even Jenny picking up a little paintbrush and painting in the lines.

It was a pleasant way to spend the day and by bed time Rose felt body weary, she had eaten and had a long soak and was now sitting out on the deck looking at the stars, spring was definitely on its way and the air was quite mild with only the lightest of breezes.

This for Rose was the hardest time of the day , but also one she cherished, She missed Rm every minute of the day , but when her day was full of other things to do or think about it was just a dull back ground ache, but when every one had left and the hustle and bustle of the day became the still of the night her thoughts had no where to hide.

Sometimes this time could be filled talking or texting Rm but she knew on days he was performing he would be extremely busy . On those days she would play some classical music quietly to Abi Nabi and tell her stories about her daddy, Rm of Bts .

All the while talking she would rub her tummy absentmindedly and rejoice at every movement and kick or elbow she felt. Occasionally she would try and video the movements and send them to Rm but her baby was already a pickle and more often than not would stop moving the second she got her camera out.

It took nearly 2 weeks to finish all the decorating but as Rose stood back to take a whole room picture she felt the same sense of pride in her work as she did when a piece came out of the furnace looking exactly how she wanted.

Terri was due to fly back out to meet the guys in a few days , now the nursery was finished. They only had another 2 weeks and a few days left of the tour and then it was over, Terri had cursed at the need to fly back out there for such a short time but apparently she was needed .

Rose was going to miss her . The more time she had spent with her the more she couldn't believe the boys couldn't tell she was female but they had both laughed at this and said boys could be very obtuse sometimes.

With promises to come see her before she left , Terri had gone home, leaving Rose alone in her flat, It was Jenny's day off tomorrow also so she had the whole day to herself and she wondered what she would do with it .

Sleep came slowly, being pregnant was wonderful and all but as baby took more and more room up in her body , getting comfortable enough to sleep was getting increasingly difficult, but in the end by arranging pillows between her knees and behind her back she got comfortable enough to eventually drift off, only to wake a couple of hours later needing to pee..

She was tired the next day, she already knew she was going to get a headache and took some medicine before it got too bad, and then decided to distract herself. She had bought herself some airdry clay blocks, the sort you would find in any craft shop and usually was given to kids to play with. Using a rolling pin she rolled a strip out to about 5 mm thick and then with a craft knife and ruler cut a long strip.

After that she first marked and the cut out 7 perfectly connecting jigsaw shapes each with the boys initials on , she poked a hole in once side of each piece and let them sit to dry, She was making the guys connecting keyrings and she was going to ask Terri to take them over for her so they knew she was thinking of them.

She was looking forward to making a little saucer shaped clay piece with Abi Nabis foot and hand print in when she was here too.

Jigsaw pieces drying she rubbed her hands, they felt tight and she noticed her fingers were slightly swollen, worried about her wedding ring more than her fingers she manages to get it off her finger and placed it next to her bed. Should she tell Jenny? she wondered to herself. She opened her phone and searched swelling in pregnancy..' Its normal to get some swelling in pregnancy , particularly in legs , ankles and fingers '

Satisfied that all was good she closed her phone shut, no need to worry Jenny.