33 Rm and his brothers

The next morning standing in the shower Rm was recalling every minute detail of the night before , every touch of his hand when washing brought memories of when Rose touched and kissed him.

' This was a whole new level of happiness' he thought to himself . Not to take away all his achievements with his brothers , all the hardships they'd overcome, their first award win, when mic drop took over the charts and it was literally a bitch slap to every hater, when they'd managed to stay together despite nearly splitting..all these moments of happiness and many more were etched in his mind forever , but this ..this right now , the contented, happiness from being with someone , happiness that wasn't shared with his brothers , this was amazing.

He ignored his bodies reaction to memories of Rose , now he'd had the real thing he didn't think he'd ever want to masturbate again. He could wait.

Singing at the top of his voice he dressed in sweats, grabbed an orange juice and made it to the dance hall with minutes to spare.

He tried to keep the grin off his face , knowing he was going to be bombarded with questions about last night.

Jk and Tae were the first two to look up at him as he walked in the room and they came rushing over , " well ?" " how'd it go " " did she like the food " " did you burn the steak " the others came over Jin said " did she run screaming from the building again " " did you give her food poisoning "

Rm put his hands up to quieten them . The only person that wasn't saying anything was Suga who was busy with a pad and pencil sat with his back against the mirror.

" well tell us " said Tae literally jumping up and down with excitement ..

" I forgot the chips " Rm said sheepishly

" what !?"
"Idiot"
" really "
" what did you do instead ?"
" what did she say "
Rm took a step back " woaw guys , give me some breathing space will you "

He quickly and to the point explained how she'd been a really good sport about no chips and had eaten the steak which no he hadn't burnt and they'd spent a pleasant evening talking before she left to go home.

He hoped they would leave it at that and said " come on we need to practice "

J Hope gave him a quizzical look but seemed to respect Rm enough not to ask anything else and walked over to the sound system ready to get music going .

He looked at JK and Tae , they definitely wanted to ask more questions and he was grateful when Mr Park one of their choreographers came into the room and told them places.

It took a lot of effort on Rms parts to not think about Rose and concentrate on the dance steps but he managed to get through a few hours with out making a mistake. He'd been dancing for so long he guessed some of it was automated now in his muscles .

He needed a shower but opted for a half hour in the gym quickly first. He wanted to build his upper body strength up , he needed his muscles for making love to Rose ... he let go of the handles that he was holding onto and the wired weights dropped to the floor with a loud clang!

It was just a figure of speach he told himself . Luckily no one else was in the gym so he finished his set with renewed determination and then headed off to shower again and get dressed . He had maybe an hour before he had to be at the studio. Maybe he could ring Rose .

Smiling to himself he walked into his room phone in hand when he stopped . There, waiting for him were three of his brothers . The youngest most annoying and nosy ones, JK , Tae and Jimin..

Tae walked over and put his arm around him and ushered him to the sofa practically forcing him to sit. Jimin handed him a bottle of water .

Jk stood hands on hips..." spill it !" He said , Rm played dumb and held up the bottle of water " but I'll make the floor wet "

Tae gave him a playful thump on his arm and Rm said ow! And rubbed it .

" we need details !" Said Tae , " did you kiss , was there chemistry ? Did the air sizzle?" He caught JKs eyes as he said that and a look passed between them as JK smiled .

" argg! " said Rm " cut it out you two, I don't ask about your sex life do I !? " he stood up to walk away and got as far as the kitchen when Jimin said " Sex life ?! Sex ?" He looked at Tae and Jk , they'd heard it too " we weren't even talking about sex ?'

Rm could have groaned out loud .' Stupid stupid ' he berated himself in his head, maybe he could throw them off . He turned to face them .." If , and its a big if and when I have a sex life ,I certainly wont be sharing the details with you will I ?"

' did they buy it? ' he thought hopefully.

They seemed to because they actually looked disspointed , he breathed a sigh of relief .

" if you must know , last night was lovely " that was the understatement of the century ' he thought ' he continued " and I am hoping to see her again , however our scheduals are so hectic and then I have Italy I'm not sure when I'll have time "

They could see the genuine dissapointment on his face , Jk came and put his arm around his shoulders , " we will think of something " he said and the other two nodded in agreement,

Tae said " we still owe you for our honeymoon so we will all put our thinking caps on , " Jk nodded, 2 years ago Rm and the others had managed to give Tae and Jk 3 days to themselves after they got married, so they definitely owed him and the others .

Glad that they had changed the subject from sex Rm thanked them all. He wanted them to leave so he could still ring Rose , but now they were all pulling their phones out and cross checking their scheduals. He excused himself
" guys I need a shower , I won't be long, maybe we can walk to the studio together " he said , resigned to no privacy for now anyways. He sent a quick txt to Rose wishing her a good morning , apologised for not ringing , wished her a good day and said he would definitely ring later when he had some privacy .

He put the phone on the basin side and turned the taps of the shower on . He came back out the room to grab clothes and walked into his bedroom... and came to an abrupt halt !!

Jk was stood looking down at the little basket next to his bed ..he looked up " I came to grab your charger " he said flustered ..

The condom ! Thought Rm

*** message from author, please please remember to star each chapter if you've enjoyed it.. means the world to me xx thank you x ****