wedding prep 85

Rose and Rm had barely seen each other all week , He'd been busy 15 hours a day preparing and promoting their upcoming European tour , and Rose had spent a lot of time in her work shop. Jenny had kept a close eye on her in case she grew tired or forgot to eat, which she did sometimes when working.

They'd almost become best friends or surrogate mother and daughter . Jenny would advise , then moan , then threaten if she saw Rose pushing herself too much and Rose would give in albeit sulkingly.

As was currently the situation " I need to just get it finished so I can pop it in the furnace then I can relax , if I stop now the clay will go hard " Rose said as Jenny was stood over her work bench hands on hips ..
" I've seen enough this last week to know you can wrap it in cling film or something. I just want you to eat a sandwich and relax for half an hour . Don't make me call my boss "
Rose groaned the ultimate threat. Jennys boss was Rm and Jenny knew Rose didn't want to disturb him, or worry him .

" fine!" she said , wrapping her clay and washing her hands " it's not just that you know. I lose my creative flow " the last was said under her breath and Jenny said " sorry ?"
" nothing " came Rose's reply.

She had to admit though that she had been hungry and as she tucked into her sandwich her tummy gave a grateful gurgle . Jenny looked up with a smug smile ..
Rose laughed and said " don't say it "

After she had eaten Rose discussed the wedding in more detail , a date had been set and confirmed and it was in just over a week. Her mum had been brilliant and all Rose and Rm had to do was turn up pretty much.

She pulled her note book out of her bag " so I need to ship my dress over later , I need to confirm the flavour of the cake and the menu for the meal after. Oh but I can't do that until Rm tells me how many is coming "

" has he decided on a best man yet ? " Jenny asked " last I heard they were thinking about just bringing over 1 so as to not cause suspicion...is that still the plan? Is Rm particularly closer to one than the others ?"

Rose shook her head " it will be impossible for him to choose , I honestly don't know what he is going to do, he promised though he would tell me by this evening. "

*******************************

The 7 men were hot , out of breath and laying in various different poses on the floor of the rehearsal studio.

They had just finished a full run through of the set and were shattered.

" I'm getting too old for this " said Suga sitting up and taking a swig from his water bottle .

" if you're old what am I ?" Said Jin laughing.

J-Hope joined in and Rm watched their interactions. He loved every single one of his brothers equally and to choose one over the other five would be impossible.

He sat up too." Guys " he said loud enough to be heard over their ongoing chatter " can we talk a moment,"

Everyone immediately stopped and focused their attention on their leader.

" it's about my wedding " he started " I want you all to be my best men " the decision had just come to him along with a pissible solution..

" we discussed this " said Suga " we can't all dissappear " Army's would have a fit and for sure find out "
" I might have an idea " said Rm " Do you remember how we gave the boys some privacy after their wedding . ? Doing a weeks work in just a couple of days ?" He waited for their murmers of agreement before continuing " well since the first show is in the Wembley arena couldn't we get Bang to line us up some promo work , ?"

" we're already sold out , would there be any point " asked Jimin

" Its still good publicity " said Rm hope in his voice .
"We could do the BBC radio live lounge again, if we have a legit reason to be in London I'm sure we could all travel to the wedding venue un noticed ."

" surely if Army know we're are in the UK wouldn't that make it more difficult to sneak away ?" Asked J-Hope ..a confused look on his face

" No " said Rm " it'll be a bit like hiding in plain sight , better than trying to sneak all 7 of us over..getting my family out there shouldn't be a problem , Rose is going to fly the day before me with Nurse Jenny. So she can spend time with her mum and sister and rest after traveling ..surely this is the best solution? I refuse to get married with out you " he said defiantly to the silent room.

" don't be ridiculous " said Suga , who lately had had more and more nice things to say about Rose. In fact he seemed almost as excited for the wedding and the baby as the married couple were .
" you have to get married wether we are there of not "
" I'm sure Bang will help..if he says okay then of course we will all be there " said Jin quietly and confidently . He knew the other would agree.

" thanks guys " Rm said .." I couldnt imagine doing something like this with out you all right beside me "

Jimin laughed and everyone looked at him curiously " Does Rose really understand that you are 1 of 7 and that we're a package deal ? " he laughed " imagine gaining 6 brothers in one day "
For some reason this made the other smile too and then Tae said " I can't wait to be an uncle . Uncle TaeTae has a nice ring to it "
" yes it does "agreed JK

" I think uncle Jimini will be one of his first words
" Tae tae ! " said Tae and just like that the seriousness of the moment had past and bickering continued.
Rms heart swelled with pride . His family was the best in the world.
" come on " he said " dinners on me tonight " A collective cheer went up and Jimin asked if they were eating at Rose's again , Rm shook his head , he had shared his girl enough recently, when he did get home her wanted her all to himself ..