best night yet 🔞

There was still a part of Rm that couldn't quite believe what was happening,  underneath his body was this spitfire of a women , her curls spread all over the pillow , her breasts threatening to spill out over the lace not quite hiding them,  her lips looked fuller from his kisses ,   He was between her legs,  his groin to her hot center.
He wanted to taste every inch of her. 

She wriggled underneath him desperate for more, " patience " he whispered,  he wanted to make this last all night , he wanted it to never end. 

He bent his head and kissed her softly, then kissed her neck and nibbled her earlobe. She brought her hands up to his hair , she wanted more , he didn't know if her hands were guiding him or just following but he explored further and then bravely sucked one of her nipples right through the lace , she gasped and said " Rm "  . It had to be the most sexiest any one had ever said his name , and it sent shivers of electricity down his body , he wanted her naked,  he wanted to see her , all of her,  but still didn't know how remove the bra or the tights with out breaking the flow. Whilst he was pondering this difficulty he moved to her other breast and just pulled the lace down, her nipple erect and inviting.

He brought his mouth to it and his hand to the other one , caressing and gently pinching with one hand , licking and sucking with his mouth.

Rose couldn't quite believe it , he hadn't even touched her below the waist but she felt close , so close to release,  her hips bucked  and she grasped and pulled at his hair , " don't stop " she cried .

He might be new to this but he was good at taking direction,  he sped up his tongue and his fingers,  it was a bit of a balancing act but he managed to bring his free hand to in between her legs , even through the barrier he felt  moisture , his own arousal was getting painful but he was more determined than ever to not be selfish,  to give Rose anything and everything she needed.

His hand had barely made contact with her , she thrust into his hand and clenched her legs up as an orgasm took her by surprise. Rm stopped what he was doing,  didn't even dare to breath he watched Rose's face as a look of bliss washed over her .

' was that it now ?' He worriedly thought unsure of what to do next , hating his lack of experience. His cock hurt to bursting point but then Rose sat up and smiled , she quickly removed Rms top , kissing him as she did. Elation rippled through him as he realised it wasn't over. 

As if Rose knew exactly what he needed now she quickly and unceremoniously ridded herself of her tights , and bra , leaving only a tiny white scrap of material covering her newly shaved pussy.

She crawled down to help Rm out of his trousers and shorts and actually licked her lips when his cock sprung up hard and ready.

As much as Rm wanted his own release he  wanted more from Rose first,  he was a lot bigger and a lot stronger than she was and very quickly she found herself back on her back , Rm looming above her. She giggled with excitment , this was another new side of Rm , she couldn't wait to see how he would be when full of  confidence . He kissed her giggles away and then looked her up and down then in her eyes " I want ...to..taste you " he asked hesitantly,  inside he felt incredible nervous all of a sudden,  his bravado of earlier forgotten  , what if he didn't like the taste  what if he did it wrong , doubt was overtaking desire,  and Rose saw , she reached down and touched herself,  coating her fingers with her desire then brought  them up to her lips. Rm had followed her movements and was shocked when she rubbed her cum over her lips then leant up to capture Rms mouth, he didn't need telling  he sucked at her lips , the taste was something he'd never tasted before but he loved it , , a sort of sweet, tangy taste.  He caught Rose's fingers and sucked on them also,  she moaned.

He loved the way she moaned,  his confidence was back , he started a trail of kissed , straight down her body.

When he got to the little triangle teasing him he nuzzled her and let his tongue slip under the panties until even that barrier was too much. It occurred to him he could easily tear the tiny bit of lace but was worried he'd hurt her,  so instead started to roll the small piece of elastic down her hips.

As the material disappeared and he was greeted with a triangle of smooth skin he nearly lost it , with the help of Rose's feet the panties were lost and so was Rm,  he kissed her hungrily  letting his tongue slip between her lips he felt her clit  and sucked on it slightly,  he was subconsciously registering her reactions,  when he sucked her clit she raised her hip to meet him , when he licked either side she would moan, when his tongue found her opening she grabbed his hair,  all positive reactions..he stopped thinking , he wanted her to come again but this time in his mouth , that thought alone had him sucking and licking, he brought one of his hands up and slipped first one , then two fingers inside,  he kept his mouth working in time to the rythem of his fingers  .

He could hear Rose panting  , and moaning , and when she almost begged his name he knew , with out a shadow of doubt this time that she was close again , he sped up as much as he could   moved his fingers deeper and faster in and out.

He felt his tongue washed with her juices seconds before she practically screamed his name , he lapped , and drank like a man dying of thirst, and then as her breathing eased he stopped .

He leant over the side of the bed and grabbed the condoms out of his pocket..' my turn ' he thought just as Rose caught his eye and smiled a wide smile,  she held her hand out for the condom " allow me.....