Panic!

Rose had the day to herself,  Rm had apologised and said he was out of town all day with the lads shooting something and back home later that evening ,but still busy so as she stretched and laid in bed for a moment, she wondered what to do with herself.

She couldn't finish her set for another 24 hour as it needed to be perfectly air dried before firing,  she didn't really have friends she could call up to have lunch with either.

Maybe she could do some clothes shopping she wondered but then looked at her phone and thought easier to just order on line than traipsing around shops.

She didn't want to move yet , she was worried her stomach flu hadn't completely gone ,but of course eventually she had to.

Her stomach felt heavy... her period needed to hurry up , between getting sick and being due she really wasn't feeling her best self .

She switched the coffee machine on and savoured the aroma of it brewing,  so far so good she thought  and then decided on some toast .

Her sister sent her food parcels , she had missed English butter so much when she'd first moved here .
She'd made her self a pretty blue butter dish and it stood pride of place on the kitchen side.

How Koreans ate toast with out anything on it she just wouldn't know.
Bread in the toaster  she opened the fridge to get out some strawberry preserve , and as she did the the smell hit her. Remnants of her take away meal . She didn't even make the bathroom,  grabbed the kitchen sink and threw up.

Weakly she slid to the floor after, the cool tiles feeling good on her skin.

Toast forgotten , even the smell.of the coffee was no longer inviting.

Angry now she sat up , her back against the cabinet. She hated being weak, and this was getting annoying now , maybe she'll have to go to the hospital and get checked out,  if the hotpot place was selling food that had given her maybe food poisoning they needed to be shut down.

Once she felt well enough to move she made use of the bathroom . Washed,  brushed and dressed she wondered if some fresh air would help.

She loved living here , not quite in the center of the city but close enough to get anything you need.
A mixture of old and new architecture,  with towering mountains on the skyline..when you could see the skyline .
Usually tall building blocked your view and it was terrible for fine dust that gave everything a hazy romantic look.

Being out side did help a bit as long as she avoided the food stall districts.

Even this far out of the city every where she looked she saw Bts and Rm , she stood lost in thought staring at him on a bus stop sign.

Larger than life ,perfect in every way , his jawline, his strong nose , his monolid eyes that just saw right into her soul.

Stop it! She told her self,  she gave the poster a little slap for good measure , ' if you weren't so perfect this would be a lot easier,  so it's your fault '

Just then a couple of school kids walked past giggling . They had obviously seen her talking to the poster. Embarressed she quickly resumed her walk.

She was getting hungry but didn't want to risk eating out so headed to a 7-11 .

She browsed up and down the Isles not really sure what to buy , she did need more of her favourite shampoo so grabbed some and as she was turning something else caught her eye.

She stopped..her brain working 100 miles an hour , her blood literally ran cold. ' huh thought that was just a saying ' she thought distractedly and then she reached a slightly shaky hand out a picked up a pregnancy test kit.

There's no way! She thought , none , zero chance but she bought it anyway.  Figured if she went to the hospital with stomach flu they'd make her do one just to rule out so she might as well do that for them..

The walk home seemed to take forever and yet once home she couldn't really recall the journey at all.

She took the little blue and white stick from the box and placed it on the side.

She paced , her stomach grumbling from hunger and churning with 'Stomach flu !' She said out loud  , trying to convince herself. She paced some more , her brain playing out a million scenarios in her head, none of which ended up her and Rm playing happy families .

His stance on never having a girlfriend and 3 months clause oh and the don't get pregnant clause all said he wouldn't be happy about this.. 'not that I'm pregnant!' She again said out loud !

Would she keep it ? She'd never really thought about abortion before,  having children was a way off in the future thought , but  if she had to think about it , she honestly didn't think she could do that. She understood for some people it might be the best option but personally not something she could do.

' not that it matters because I'm not fucking pregnant!' She said to the little test stick.

She got a glass of water from the little jug on the side,  her eyes barely leaving the test.  She couldn't pee right now anyway so she drank and paced some more.

Mid pacing the feeling of panic almost overwhelmed her,  she had to hold on to the counter for support,  tears burned her eyes and she almost hyperventilated,  but manange to control her breathing before it go too bad..' I am not pregnant,  I am not pregnant '

Now she needed to pee , but still she put it off as long as possible until she'd had no choice. Grabbing the little stick she went to the bathroom. With shaky hands she managed to pee on the little sticky out end bit and then placed it on the side. 
Now she refused to look, she flushed and washed her hands and stared at her reflection .

She wasn't even religious but she found her self praying , please please don't let me be pregnant.
She barely recognised her self . Her hair wild and windswept,  her eyes wide with fear , her face pale ..

2 minutes was definitely up , she had to look  , she turned with unfocused eyes and picked up the little stick.

She held it out in front of her and slowly removed her hand .

She dropped the little test and sat down with a thud on the toilet seat..and burst into tears.

****
Authors note , what do you think,  is she pregnant? Did you guess xx