baby pool

" Are you going to tell them ?" Rose said, laying back on the pile of pillows on her bed, cuddling Koya and on a video call to Rm.
Rm chuckled " did you know about the gender pool they started ? " he said " they want me to tell them so badly , they've not shut up about it since the scan " he laughed again and Rose gasped " how have you managed to keep it quiet for a week ? I told mum and Lilly as soon as it was a decent time to call them ?"

" Its because I am having too much fun winding them all up , " he said

" wicked man !" Rose teased , " I wish I could be wicked... with you " he replied , a sexy growl in his voice .

" me too " said Rose quietly , and although she knew the answer she said " you have 4 days off before Italy , can't you pop home for a day ?" She laughed and continued " I'd make it worth your while "

" women you are killing me " he groaned , then sighed " but you know I can't, it might seem like 4 days off , but we have interviews scheduled so still working I'm afraid "

There was a couple minutes of sad silence and then Rose changed the subject back to the gender pool.

After a little while Rm wished her a good night , for him though it was 3 in the afternoon . They had their last show in this country tonight and he needed to get a move on before they moaned at him for being late again. They were meant to be doing the final sound checks in half an hour..

Just as he had that thought there was a loud knocking on his door and lots of shouting.." I'm coming " he said and opened the door.

Once they were sat in the back of the van , having safely navigated the crowd of Army that had been waiting on the path , Suga pulled out a little note book and a pencil.

Rm sighed , he was going to have to tell them.. to be honest he was exited to tell them , but this had been so much fun.

Inside that little book was everyone's name and their guess at the baby gender beside, on the next page they had their birth date guesses and on another weight.

He had tried to convince them that it would be better to announce the winner once baby was here but they were having none of it .

He remembered when he had been asked to join in the pool, At first he had said, I don't mind male or female so long as healthy and he meant that but they had pushed him and pushed him, He knew his parents would love what ever sex the baby was but also knew his mum was secretly hoping for a boy, As for him , he had put down a girl after watching Rose sleeping one night and had thought how amazing it would be to have a beautiful daughter that took after her mother... After he had entered girl though he had panicked ... beautiful daughters equalled boyfriends and periods and hormones, all things he knew very little about so he had asked to change it but they hadn't let him.

Jimin took the little notebook out of Sugas hand.. " well " He demanded wafting the book in front of Rm.

Rm snatched the little book and opened it and smiled " you sure you don't want to wait and find out? maybe Ill give you a clue "

He read down the list , The 4 J's had guessed boy Tae and Suga had guessed girl..he smiled " I can tell you " he started then paused for dramatic effect " That more than one of you are correct " he laughed so hard as the others started to shout at him and those that could reach were slapping him in frustration.

" I give ! " he shouted , holding his hands up in defeat , laughter still very much present in his voice, " remind me again what the winner gets and what the losers have to do "

Suga reached out for his note pad and turned to the back page to see punishments and rewards .

he cleared his throat " The winners get the knowledge that they were correct , " he said " You get the travel system and cot of your choice paid for by the losers , Losers also have to do one airport run wearing a tee shirt saying the winners are the best , " More laughter followed, " so to clarify If we have a girl, when we travel to the next country Jin, J-Hope, Jungkook, and Jimin will all have to wear tee shirts with Taes and Sugas face on saying they are the king ? "

" we already have them printed up " said Jin , "some for either scenario."

" so come on leader, are you going to put us out of our suspense ?" asked Jk

Just then the van stopped and the manager in the front said " brace yourselves its crowded out there.

The conversation was dropped and forgotten as the exited the car . They were immediately swamped with security and escorted into the venue. It took nearly two hours to run through the evenings programme, checking lighting and sound and then they were rushed into the dressing rooms where they all had up to three assistants each, Hair, make up , clothes all had to be taken care of as well as fans at the ready and jewellery.

In the long room in front of rows of lit up mirrors they each let themselves be dressed , wired up and ready to go.

Suga was the last one ready , probably because he was arguing with his assistant again thought Rm but then was distracted with Jk, who came bounding up to him.." tell us now " he whispered fiercely . He and Tae were already so excited for the baby, maybe because they couldn't have one of their own Rm wondered, and felt a little sad for them ...

"Too many ears about " he whispered quietly and went to stand by the door , ready to make his way to the starting point of the show.

Eventually all 7 of them where on a rectangle platform , ready to be lifted up . They could hear the opening music, the drum beat reverberating through their bodies, Armys chanting theirs names...

Adrenalin washed through them, 'now ' thought Rm a bit sneakily , he quickly took his in ear out and beckoned to the others to come close , they did as their leader had asked but were confused , they had already done their fighting chant.

" what's wrong " Said J-Hope , Rm looked around to check for eavesdroppers, but it was so loud he doubted any one could hear " come close " he said and they looped their arms over each others shoulders and brought their heads in close.. " Just thought you should know..." He listened to the music, for their cue, they had 10 seconds.. " That you , you , you and you " he pointed to Jin, J-Hope Jk and Jimin need your Tee shirts ready for tomorrow " he let that sink in and said nothing more just smiled .. He popped his in ear piece back in and laughed at their faces . On auto pilot their ear pieces went back in just as the platform started to lift and it was some very happy and some still confused faces that greeted Army that evening.