14 excuses for more

Rm could see that had shocked Rose and wanted to defend his actions more , but resisted and let Rose think about what he had said in silence .

Rose was having the most ridiculous conversation in her head , well argument really , the sensible grown up Rose was saying respect his choices, do the video shoot in...about 15 minutes .. and then never see him again , both sides had cleared up their misunderstandings so there was no more to be said....

However , the teenager with the huge crush on RM was saying why not offer to see him secretly , see if he would agree to her British way of thinking ? What did she have to lose by asking ? Back and forth the two arguments went until she heard Rm cough and realised she'd been sat in silence for so long it was nearly time to leave.

" I'm sorry , she blurted out , " I was thinking " she gave a dry little laugh and blushed a little .

Rm noticed the blush but tried to ignore it , he'd wonder later what she had been thinking.

"We really need to go " he said " the producers and director will be there already and waiting "

Rose stood nodding her head and went to follow him . Rm held the door open for her and then walked closely with her to the studio.

Rm was lost in his thoughts wondering what Rose was thinking and Rose was still contemplating the ridiculous proposition her body was begging her to ask.

As they reached her studio door they were met by several film crew , Rose started to relax . This was her patch and she was the Queen, she smiled to herself . Rm spotted the smile and it made his tummy flip but he was getting better at being around her and congratulated himself on managing to stay cool and steady, enough to greet the director and other staff.

He caught Rose's eyes and by some mutual silent agreement neither spoke any more about the meeting they'd just had , and although Rm was bursting with curiosity , he was also excited to be back in the pottery work shop and spend time with Rose with out the awkwardness. Despite the unanswered questions buzzing round both their heads both seemed to be happier and more relaxed now there wasn't any more major misunderstandings .

It took nearly 2 hours to finish the shoot , Rm had managed to paint and glaze his piece with out too many problems and Rose had found herself smiling naturally when ever he spoke. In fact by the end of the 2 hours Rose almost felt like they were friends , although of course she had no idea if Rm felt the same way but still the whole shoot had been enjoyable and Rose remembered vividly why RM had been her bias .

Rm prided himself on his proffesionalism, and he had definitely done better today , but Rose's carefree happy smile had nearly undone him a couple of times , but he'd managed to cover these moments up quite well .

Once the cameras were off a stone weight filled Rms stomach , is that it ? He thought to himself , will I really never see her again ? He racked his brain for any reason to see her again but couldnt come up with anything , the lead weight in him felt even heavier . He watched as Rose's tiny frame bubbled up and in and out of the crew and staff, she was wishing them goodbye and safe trip.

She looks happy!" He thought, a little sullenly.. was she happy to never see him again ? And why did he care he'd pushed her away so many times now he didn't even have the right to think about missing her .

Rose had respectfully thanked everyone and as the time drew nearer for her to say goodbye to Rm she had come to a sort of decision.. maybe not the outright one she'd thought about earlier ,but hopefully an excuse to at least see him again.

One of the crew called out to Rm asking if he wanted a lift anywhere , quickly Rose spoke up " erm , Rm would you mind hanging around for a few minutes please , I have something for you."

Rm seemed shocked but she could tell he was happy by the smile that came quickly .

" sure , he said , and then he thanked the staff and watched them leave.

Taking a deep breath Rose said , " I'd like to gift you a tea set , " she let the words sink in and watched the confused look cross his eyes , he obviously hadn't been expecting her to say that , she thought with a little inward giggle ..

Rm was confused and if he was honest disspointed , he'd hoped she would... what he asked himself , still want to see you despite everything you told her !"

Thank you, he said quietly , I'd be honoured "

" The thing is , Rose said , I don't have tea sets already made to hand that are for sale "
Rm glanced at the door he knew lead to the waiting room that had lots of tea sets for display and raised an eyebrow questioningly.

Rose sighed , they're just display pieces she said answering his question , I can't sell them I'd have a hole in the display , " she laughed and then continued " I'd like to meet with you and find out what you like so I can design a set to suit you personally, and then we would have to meet a couple of times through out the process too , if you'd be okay with that? "

Rose finished abruptly and realised she was actually nervous , she knew it was just an excuse to keep seeing him , would he ?

" Its OK if you don't want to actually meet , she added quickly , we can email if easier , I know you're a busy person.."

Did this mean she did want to still see him Rm thought , would he be able to spend more time with her and resist wanting more , he remember Taes and JKs words of advice , get her out of your system ...could he do that? What if people found out , but maybe if they did they'd accept its to do with art only ?

He looked into Rose's expectant eyes , the stone in his stomach turned to butterflies, but he had to admit it was getting easier to be around her , maybe he did need to spend more time with her to get over her ...

" I'd like that very much , " he said , when shall we meet up first.....