Suga, friend or foe? chapter 68

Never one to mince words Suga came straight out and asked " are you pregnant, ?"

The saying blood ran cold now took on a whole new meaning to Rose, her breath caught in her throat and she looked at the door handle of the car as fight or flight kicked in, then sensible thought prevailed and she lifted her chin up and nodded " hmm " was all she said.

" when are you going to tell him ?"

" I don't know , I don't even know if I should, " she was speaking quietly  but she was determined to be brave, she continued " He doesn't want kids, he went to lengths to prevent them but we were...unlucky.." She took a breath, she was getting bolder by the second, " do you realise what this will do to him, to all of you ? He cant be with me no matter how much he might love me and me him, His family will never accept me , your company and contracts wont accept me , this is all going to make his life so difficult, "

 " Then why did you come back " Suga asked , still trying to make his mind up about Rose, He'd possibly misunderstood her, thinking she had run off for selfish reasons not selfless ones.

" because he asked me to, because I love him, even though I tried not to and because he loves me ....and because despite all the reason against it he should know about the baby and have the choice at least. I wont force or ask anything from him, It would be different if he was a regular guy with a regular job but he's not"

Damn she thought as stupid tears stung her eyes.

Suga sat and contemplated everything he knew and everything he had heard. Rose waited and looked out the car window ,secretly wiping her eyes and willing the tears to stop. She felt like Alice when she had fallen down the rabbit hole, who would believe in a million years that Suga of BTS would pick her up from the airport and that she would be pregnant with Rms baby and that Suga would be questioning her.. a giggle escaped her and she turned quickly to look at Suga. " sorry " she said, " I just had the thought of how bizarre and surreal this all was.."

He had to agree. and then said " I think you should tell him , I think you underestimated him when you left. The leader I know and have loved for so long would never shirk his responsibilities and he always fights for what's right, over the years he has fought for our rights as artists, more freedom, more space, more down time, more food, money etc,, anything we ever needed he fought for, for us "

" I'm scared " she admitted, " we barely had anytime together , we barely know each other, what if he only stays with me because of the baby, I love him so much but I want him to love me for me and this is going to shake him up so badly "

" you're doing it again " said Suga , " doing what ?" " underestimating him... he definitely already loves you , okay so you may not know everything about each other but  he gave himself to you , I dont care what he called it , crush , infatuation or what ever , we all knew he was in love with you before he did"

Rose had a sudden thought, " how did you know ? does any one else know , ? "

Suga shook his head " I'm the only one who knows , it wasn't my business to tell any one else  "  he went on to explain briefly about the shop and the pregnancy tests kits.

" oh my God , " she said , "im speechless, " 

They sat in silence for a while , each lost in their own thoughts, Suga had  decided to support Rose and Rm ,  so long as Rose told him.. he didn't know what he would do if she changed her mind, although he didn't think she would.

Rose was wondering when and how she would tell him, did she blurt it out as soon as she saw him, wait until tonight , before bed.. would he expect them to make love tonight, well obviously she thought answering her own question, ....

" shall we get going ?" Suga asked.. she nodded .." are you going to tell him ?" 

" I will , im just not sure when " but she looked up to meet Sugas eyes, " I will though I promise, he has a right to know " 

Suga just nodded and started the car. The rest of the journey was in silence  and it was only about another half hour journey. 

As the rounded the corner to the house Roses heart started to thump. " is he home ?" she asked 

" probably not yet , he had to go into town for a meeting, " She tried to hide her disappointment and Suga smiled , " don't worry he wont be too long and you wont be on your own I suspect... I'm pretty sure that a few of the other members are waiting to meet you ."

Rose gasped... " am I really going to meet Bts ? "she almost squealed and this time Suga did laugh,  he was starting to really warm up to her  , " come on " he said putting the car in park. " Ill grab your suitcase tonight when there are less staff about. "

she would have skipped from the car to the house if she wasn't nervous about being seen but Suga had assured her it would be fine, even reminding her she had actually come here several times before. 

That in mind she followed him into the building and into the lift. once in the lift Suga reminded her that they were going up to their private quarters and she could relax.

the lift doors opened and Rose was met by Jimin, Tae and Jk .. Tae  was the first to move and he actually hugged her..Rose almost fainted with surprise and happiness.

" put my girlfriend down Tae" came Rms voice , he had obviously escaped early. Tae jumped back and said oops. with his signature cheeky grin. 

Rose couldn't take her eyes of him , everyone else disappeared and she ran to him and flung herself in his arms, joy and happiness spread through her as his arms came round to hug her back .