Rm and Rose in Italy 🔞

He'd seen her message, but before he could reply his manager had called him over for something,  then it was something else and before he knew it her flight was almost there,  luckily as he'd just got back to the hotel he'd bumped into Leigh who had offered to go collect her for him , he really did owe that man.

As he got dressed for a dinner meeting with the head of the fashion house he was representing he hummed to himself. Rose would be here waiting for him when he got back to the hotel and he couldn't wait.

All through dinner he was thinking about her and all the things he wanted to do to her again. He wanted to taste her on his tongue and have her cry out his name,  he wanted her to ride him whilst he cupped her breasts , he wanted to bend her over the side of the bed and...

" Kim Namjoom...? Hello earth to Rm "

'Shit ' Rm focused back in the room and realised he'd been lost in his own thoughts and  had been ignoring the men he was having a meeting with. He suspected he was blushing but was gratful to the low lightning.  He apologised.

Some how he managed to have a pleasant meal and be a good guest but he honestly was begining to think the evening would never end.

It was nearly 8pm by the time he could respectfully escape back to his room. Rose had been in Italy nearly 4 hours and he felt guilty for not being there for her.

He sent a quick message to Rose saying he wouldn't be long and how he  couldn't wait to see her .

He waited impatiently for the lift from the hotel lobby up to the top  pent house suit. Unlike when he and his brothers travelled together he didn't have the whole floor to himself but the suite was the next best thing and he knew Leigh was up here also.

He let himself into his room and stopped dead in his tracks,  Rose was stood in the middle of the room wearing a sheer black lace wrap  , black lace top hold up stockings, stillettos and nothing else.  Her beautiful hair loose around  her . He was speechless.

She smiled at him and walked seductively towards him saying " Italy has the best shops,  and I had time on my hands. " when she was only a meter away she did a little twirl and said " do you like ?"

He couldn't speak ,grabbed her hand and pulled her to his chest and kissed her . It hadn't even been that long since he'd seen her but it had been too long , his tongue devoured her mouth and he held her tightly ,one hand on her lower back one in her hair at the back of her neck. Teeth clashed as he kicked off his shoes and started to walk her backwards  , giving up trying to walk and kiss he grabbed her with both hands and lifted her up as though she weighed nothing,  she wrapped her legs around him. Step kiss kiss , stepping kiss kiss . It was almost like a dance but frenzied,  he was inwardly praying he wouldn't fall , it was so hard to concentrate,  but slowly he made it to the bedroom,  Rose had managed to remove his jacket and shirt at the same time.

The rough lace against his chest felt amazing,  his nipples sensative to her touch.
Where his hands where under her  backside he could feel her smooth flesh , once in the room he lowered her so her entire body slid down his , his hands capturing her arse and pulling her in tight.

He didn't feel nervous any more,  he was now a man , a man that knew what he wanted.

He stepped back slightly to admire his view , Rose was panting and her lips swollen,  he could see her nipples through the lace wrap.

He bent down in front of her and ran his hands up her legs from her ankles to the top of her thighs, she moaned with antisipation and he bent forward and nuzzled her , using both of his hands on her arse cheeks to help him gain better access,  she  had to put her hands on his head to steady herself  as his tongue flicked in and out catching her clit.

Her moans increased , he pulled at her cheeks . He was practically fucking her with his tongue and he felt heady with lust and power. Her cries got louder until she was begging  , he could feel her legs bending so he quickly lifted her up and laid her on the bed , then continued what he was doing. 

He was begining to think making Rose cum in his mouth was almost as amazing as actual sex. 

As she arched her back with the force of her release,  and her juices flowed,he felt amazing . Once her moans had quietened he kissed up her body , pushing the lace to one side as he did.

" you look .. sensational " he said breathlessly,  she blushed and he kissed her face , he stood up and quickly removed the rest of his clothes , he grabbed a condom out of the hotel drawer and slipped it on, coming back quickly to Rose's inviting body.

As he slipped inside her she brought her still heeled feet and wrapped them around his waist , he could feel the ends of the stillettos catch his lower back and arse everytime he pushed forward and she raised her hips.

He knew this wouldn't take long , he was too ready,  she was so tight around him.
The little pain from the catch of her shoes adding to the sensations building,  her hands grabbed at him , her moans built again , he raised his head to watch her,  he wanted to see her as she came.  His muscles burned,  his cock was as hard as it had ever been , as he pumped in and out of her  his whole body felt electric , he didn't want to close his eyes , but it was difficult,  momentum , feelings , sensations washed over him, Rose's hands grew wilder , her moans louder until almost together they cried out .  He felt Rose's orgasm surround him and engulf him as he exploded with a force that shook him .

As soon as he could he slipped out of her ridding himself of the condom and pulled her into his arms.

Face to face they just laid there ,letting their heart rate and breathing return to its normal rythem.

" I missed you " he said , " I missed you too ' she replied as she buried her face in his shoulder so he wouldn't see her tears.