Am i dreaming ? 73 🔞 🔞 🔞

'I'm definitely dreaming ' he thought to himself as he opened his eyes, Rose was planting little kisses on his chest and her hand was .... he grabbed her wrist and looked at her excited but nervous. Before he could say anything she looked at him with her sexy smile and said " are you really going to stop me ?"

He could feel himself getting hard just looking at her, the robe.. his robe was loose and he could see the shadow of her cleavage and the mounds of her breasts , but ' she was sick.. and the baby ! '

"Are you well enough , is it ok , are we allowed ?"

As soon as she came to climb on top of him his brain stopped thinking, he knew she was saying something , heard something about no condom . She had loosened her robe enough that it fell away from her shoulders and he had full view of her amazing breasts, had they gotten bigger ? he thought but then she bent forward and captured his mouth .

He was torn, his body burned for her, every nerve ending in his body screamed at him to lift her enough to slide right in her, his hips moved involuntarily as she continued to devour his mouth.

He placed his hands either side of her hips and pushed her down as he ground into her, how he wished he wasn't wearing any clothes right now, ..he pulled his mouth away , breathless and said " are you sure this is ok ? I don't want to hurt.. he looked down towards her stomach .

" I promise there's barely anything there to hurt " she said , " its barely the size of a pomegranate seed."

He trusted her, so stopped worrying and let him self get taken over . He did exactly as he had wanted to do a minute ago, with his hands on her hips he lifted her forward slightly and angled her so her hot moist opening slid easily down his shaft, this was new.. this was more sensitive, with out the barrier of the condom he truly felt like his nerve endings were alive with electricity . She allowed herself to lower completely and as she moved her hips forward and back he brought his hand up in front of her and rubbed at her clit. Using stomach muscles she didnt know she had she moved slightly forward and back as well as up and down. every movement she made was met with his fingertips playing their part too.

It seemed like forever since they had been together like this, He knew he was going to struggle to last, the sensations too intense the emotions attached to making love too raw, She felt the same, this coming together of their bodies was a reaffirmation of their love to each other , it wasn't about sex now, not like before it was joining their souls .

Her hip movements were getting more erratic, and he could see she was struggling , " she must be close " he thought, rubbing faster on her clit as she arched her back now and ground a little harder and deeper. He wanted to use his strength and pull her hips down him , but he didn't want to stop what he was doing with one of his hands . Instead used his free hand to cup one of her breasts, as he did , she lent forward , pinning his hand between her body and his , moving forward and back rubbing her self on his hand as she did.

" oh God " she moaned as she sped up, His body was screaming out for release to but the sight of her above him, eyes closed , lost as she orgasmed around him was something he thought he would never get tired of seeing, nor never forget ... once he was sure she had finished he moved his hand away and brought her face down to his so he could kiss here deeply, his tongue mimicked his bodies movements, it was only a matter of moments before he too exploded , and as he did Rose came again . She bit down on his shoulder as the second orgasm hit her , the intensity of it shocked her.

As the waves slowed down and her breathing caught up she lay with her head on his shoulder , completely sated, she could feel him getting soft inside her but she didn't want to move,, she wanted this exact moment to last for ever .

Rm was gently running his finger tips up and down her back , it was making her some what sleepy now but knew they would have to get up soon. She lifted her head and looked at him .. " I love you " she said , emotions making her voice catch, " I love you too " he said.

A moment passed between them and then she slipped off him to lay by his side . " we're going to make it aren't , we ?" she said , wrapping her arm around his waist.

He tightened his arm around her and said " of course " he kissed her forehead and sighed " I know it wont be easy but I will fight for us, I will do right by you as well as my brothers and the company " he gave a little laugh " I don't get called big brain for no reason "

She smiled , " I don't know about big brain but you definitely have a big... something " she said and they both smiled. " My big something could be ready to play again real soon if you are ? he said playfully , but before she could reply , his phone alarm went off and he moaned. "Nooo "

"Hold that thought big boy , " she said as she rolled out of his arms to a sitting position and put the robe back on , " you set the alarm for a reason "

As she walked to the bathroom she heard him say " oh no.. yes!. I just forgot to unset it, the boys have giving us the morning off, and I forgot ." She heard a shuffle behind her and then his arms were around her ." want to share a shower. ? I'm all yours until lunch time " she giggled and said " your incorrigible " but allowed herself to be propelled into the bathroom, giggling as she went.

It was almost 7 am by the time they were both dressed and back in the front room , sat side by side , he was drinking a black coffee and Rose was sipping her ginger tea.

" I think you should tell the boys " Rose said softly in the silent room, " I was just thinking that myself |" he said.

" what time do they leave for what ever it is you're not doing with them now ?" she asked..." 7.30 " he said.

" do you think they would come see us quickly first ?" she asked " They should know they're going to be uncles "

He nodded in agreement " Ill message them, being their leader comes with some benefits, they'll come if I ask them to"

And so it was, less than 10 minutes later Rose found her self once again surrounded by the guys from BTS in some surreal twist of fantastical fate , About to announce she was pregnant with their leaders baby... Surely she had to be dreaming.