31 🔞 No going back 🔞

There's was something simply amazing about the way Rm made her feel just by looking at her , thoughts of unsexy tights replaced by feeling like a beautiful goddess , his eyes and face were so expressive , she opened her arms and Rm came into them willingly , pushing her back on the bed as he did , " I want to kiss ever inch of you " he said " Rose giggled and said " go on then "

He made her feel precious, like fine art , the way he caressed and kissed her , every part of her.. neck , her collar bone , the mounds of her breasts .

He had never felt wonderment and excitment like this before, antisipation had him almost shaking , his hand went behind her back to unhook her bra.

He wanted to appear confident and strong , he didn't want anything to interrupt this moment , but then of course he'd never tried to undo a bra with one hand before and it wouldn't come free , he sat up frustrated " they make it look so easy in movies " he sulked, slightly embarressed but Rose just smiled and sat up and deftly unhooked it her self.

She went to pull the bra straps down off her shoulders but Rm stopped her hand " may I ? ," he asked. Rose nodded and watched as he slowly moved the straps down and gently eased them off her arms. Her breasts were full soft mounds with dusky pink nipples, erect and wanting .

He pushed her back down again and took one nipple in his mouth, thoughts of taking it easy , letting him set the pace were getting further and further away , Rose ached for more , she brought her hands up and took fistfulls of his hair , not sure if she wanted more or wanted him to move or what .

She was breathless by the time he had explored both her breasts thoroughly, his erection a constant reminder in between her legs of what was to come , she knew she was wet .. so wet and still had way too many clothes on, just as she had that thought Rm started kissing down her belly , his hands, determined to do a better job than he had with the bra , grasped both sides of her hips , making sure he had tights and panties and pushed them down, still kissing around her waist ..

He was going too slow and knickers and tights wrapped round her knees would stop her movement so she used her hands then feet to help him , pulling him up to kiss her as she did so.

A fire was burning between them , she could feel his cock rubbing against her moist opening, probing , Rm was lost in her mouth , it took the last vestiges of Rose's will power to mumble "condom ?" And Rm world almost shattered . He looked at her a mixture of panic and pain on his face , she realised he hadn't thought that far ahead .." my purse " she panted pointing to the other room .

A smile of greatfullness spread across Rm face as he kissed her and said " you're amazing"

He walked unashamed of his nakedness and retrieved her purse.

Rose admired the view, her heart was beating fast and she literally had a pulse in her clit from want.

Rm handed her the purse and waited , he'd never put one of these on before and felt a bit awkward , talk about a passion killer, he thought , but he knew it was the right thing to do .

He sat on the edge of the bed and Rose sat up next to him holding a little foil packet in her hand " have you ever put one of these on before ? " she asked . Rm shook his head
" want me to help ?" She asked softly , Rm nodded , words almost seemed beyond him , just looking at Rose he was still rock solid , he was so close .

Rose slipped onto the floor and knelt between his legs , she couldnt resist giving him a quick kiss right on the tip of him before tearing open the packet . She pinched the top of the condom and slowly, sensually rolled it down , Rm groaned, her hands felt like fire and ice , he wanted to feel her around him so badly now , just the touch of her was bringing him back to the burning desire of just a few moments ago . the second she was done he kissed her , he didn't want to break contact, he kissed her as she got back on the bed and he was very quickly where he wanted to be , between her legs , his cock twitched with antisipation, he could feel her heat coming from with in , she was kissing him hungrily now , her legs were bent up and inviting , he knew at some point he wanted to explore how she tasted but right now he felt the primal urge to fill her with himself .
He positioned himself at her exact opening and slid in , the sensation of being enveloped was almost too much , she bucked underneath him letting him fill her so much his pelvic bone made contact with her . She gasped, he stopped " are you okay " he asked , worried he'd hurt her .

In response she wrapped her legs around his waist ," I want all of you , now !" It was almost a command and one he was happy to fulfill, he withdrew and entered again , these new sensations foreign yet amazing and he almost felt like he had been made just for her .

Back and forth he went , kissing and nipping Rose's mouth , her hands grasped anywhere they could reach , his hair , his back , his arse cheeks.

There was no more talking , there was just feelings , sensations , breathing , moaning ,

Over and over again Rm retreated then entered her , Rose could feel the familiar sensations of an orgasm coming and silently prayed this time, maybe this time she'd finish .

She let the burn build up, she knew she was getting desperate for release , she cupped and squeezed one of her nipples , Rm sensed she was as close as he was and sped up.

" oh god ! " groaned Rose , she wrapped her legs even tighter around Rm and bit down on his shoulder to muffle her scream.

She came with a force she didn't know she could do , she could feel liquid run down between her cheeks , no more than a second after her Rm felt his own release drawn from him as Rose's internal muscles pulsed around him.

Breathless and sated all Rm could do was look at Rose . He was filled with awe..and something else ? No ! he thought as he pushed that pesky idea down straight away. He leant forward for one more gentle kiss before slipping out of her .