start of the goodbyes

They didn't have time to talk much once back at the Inn as they were bombarded with all the lads wanting to know how they'd got on at the clinic " You knew? " Rm said , Tae nodded a grin as wide as his face, " Rose told us earlier "

Rm looked at Rose and raised his eyebrows  " messaging other men behind my back now are we ?"  she laughed and playfully tapped his arm, " they're my brothers now, they don't count , any way , I thought we could all have lunch together and show everyone our baby, a bit like a baby shower whilst we had every one here ."

Touched at her thoughtfulness he hugged her 

" show us then " came Jimins voice and every one else's followed , all eager to meet their new niece or nephew.

Like the proud father he already was, Rm showed them first the pictures then the video, expertly pointing out the heartbeat, head , tummy arms and legs.

Lunch was a noisy affair, Bang and the manager had stayed long enough to give them congratulatory cards and a pale yellow romper suits with matching booties and mits, then claimed business had called and left, reminding them all where and when to meet. 

Daisy , Lilly and Jenny had stayed for the meal but Lilly had to get back to her family and Daisy went with her. Jenny claimed needing to rest and took herself off up to her room , leaving just Rose  and the 7 men.

The time flew , there was lots of teasing and laughter and then before wrapping up Jin stood up and held out a disc to Rose ." what's this ?" she asked ..She looked at Rm but he just smiled , she looked back at Jin.

he seemed a little embarrassed now but said " we , er , recorded a lullaby for baby , we .. didn't know if you wanted in Korean or English so did a version of both " 

" wow , That's so beautiful " she said " Thank you , When did you have time to do all this ?" 

All eyes seemed to turn towards Suga and he blushed, " It was Sugas Idea , and he wrote it " said J-Hope , " wrote it and produced it , we just had to turn up and sing it, " 

Moved beyond words Rose stood up and walked over to Suga and hugged him, and kissed him on the cheek. Leaving him bright red she turned and did the same to each and every one of them , she laughed at Rms face  as he came for his hug " did you have to hug them all ?" he said , a mock pained expression on his face, " I'm a hugger husband , you'll get used to it " " Hmmm " he said , but he was smiling . 

" can I play it now is there a cd player some where ?" Rose asked looking around " we can sing it for the baby now if you want " said Jk excitedly... she nodded and they led Rose to one of the padded chairs and sat her down and then the 7 of them stood in formation. 

There wasn't any music but then they didn't need it .

Sweet little baby , please rest your head 

Grow strong and healthy as you sleep in your bed

may the stars be aligned and shine as bright as you 

may your universe be plenty

as we send our blessing to you 

At the end of the  verse Rose was crying, the melody was soothing and their harmonised voices gave her chills,. then the chorus came with Jk and Tae ., Taes smooth deep voice working perfectly with Jks..

Sleep precious baby ,

 sweet dreams each night. 

Our wish for you 

as you're kissed good night 

Sweet little baby , please rest your head

Grow strong and healthy as you sleep in your bed

may the stars be aligned and shine as bright as you

may your universe be plenty

as we send our blessing to you 

It had to have been one of the most beautiful lullabies Rose had heard, despite being 7 of them, their voices had been soft and hauntingly beautiful. When they finished they did a little bow to Rose and she felt like a queen.. a bluthering , red eyed ugly crying queen ,but still a queen was a queen. She wiped her eyes with a hanky that Rm handed her . " That was so beautiful, Thank you all so much "

Jimin stepped forward and said quietly " we thought you could play it to the baby while we're gone " Tae nudged him " I thought we weren't supposed to talk about that today ?" he said it quietly and in Korean but Rose heard. She straightened her shoulders, ' Guess Rm wasn't the only one worrying about me ' she thought, she couldn't afford for them to be worried about her, once on that stage they need to concentrate 100 percent on what they were doing. 

"its truly the most amazing gift and I will cherish and play it every night, but guys ..You don't need to worry about me....  " she said , suddenly pretending to look stern.. , " you lot better look after my Rm instead  or you'll be in trouble !"

They laughed and then Rm said " come on wife ,its time for you to rest.  " he placed his hand on the small of Roses back and went to lead her when she stopped " But I need to say good bye ! I wont see them now for ages ." she went back to the group  and looked at them one by one, " I haven't known you long , but you have all made me feel like a part of your family already, thank you ." She bowed to them , and they all immediately told her to stand up and there where lots of no no's shouted , She laughed , laughing was better than crying and suddenly she felt incredibly sad to not be seeing them all for a while. God if your like this now how are you going to feel when Rm leaves ?.' She asked her self, then stopped she couldn't think about that as well as say goodbye to the boys so instead she said, " you better all message me , stay healthy , eat plenty, drink lots of water and .." Come on Rose " Interrupted Tae," were supposed to be saying that to you "

She couldn't stay any longer , her emotions were too close to the surface. She plastered a smile on her face and blew them all a kiss .." break a leg " she said and turned , taking Rms hand and left the room.