final show

Breathless Rm and the guys came off the stage together. That had been their last rehearsal. In a couple of hours , just long enough to eat , and shower , it would be their final show of the tour.

There was something especially magical with the last show. Energies were different , almost like they gave 99 percent in every other show and saved that 1 percent extra for the end. They knew the could rest after which allowed them to go all out.

A young assistant was wiping him down with a towel and he looked around the room for his phone.

He couldn't see it and started to walk over to the others. The poor assistant tried to keep up and Rm ignored him. He wasn't being rude but when performing half a dozon different assistants would be doing something to them , hair ,make up , wardrobe,  drinks , fans etc , he was so used to this he barely registered them any more .

He shouted over to Jin " any one seen my phone "
All the guys looked over but all shook their heads too .
A frown creased his face as he tried to recall where he'd had it last , frustrated because he really wanted to hear Rose wish him good luck for the last show. He was convinced she was his good luck charm , the whole tour was almost over and he hadn't broken anything. , damaged anything , tripped or made any major mistakes.

He gave up with a sigh and made quick work of a shower. As he entered back into the green room J-Hope put his arm over his shoulder saying " food , let's go eat "

Phone momentarily forgotten Rm got swept up in the pre show excitment with his brothers , they ate , reminisced and planned for the future , the 2 hours flew by  fast and then it was show time.

***************************

The stadium had been on fire.
Army's had been amazing too  and as Rm stood side by side with his boys ready to make his closing speach he could feel a lump form in his throat. He always felt emotional at the end of a tour , but tonight especially they all felt it. Things would change after tonight. The world would find out about Rose and his baby. All of them had to do their national service soon too.

Standing on the stage in the Olympic Stadium with nearly 70 thousand people watching he broke down.

He crouched down and let the microphone drop to the floor , the stadium erupted with sounds of concern and sympathy and he felt rather than saw he brothers come to him and hold him.

Suga was the first to speak,  he stood up and addressed the crowd smiling . He thanked Army for their support and love , he promised that although change may come their bond as Army and BTS would never change .

By the time he had finished Rm felt composed enough and stood next to him . Arm in arm they held each other in a row and said their speeches .

Tae and Jk thanked Army and especially the rainbow Army for their continued love and support,  J-Hope made a  remark enphasising that although he says im your hope you're my hope I'm J -Hope. He wanted then to know he truly meant it . They were his hope and his joy and always would be .

Jimins speach moved them to tears again and Jins was uplifting with promises of the future . Then it was Rms turn to close the show with his speach.

" Army's!" He shouted , the roar was deafening and beautiful

" Army's,  I promise , no matter what happens in the future I will always love you. Nothing will ever change that. " he desperately wanted to tell them that although he had Rose now and the baby it wouldn't take away his love for them, but he couldn't. He went to carry on speaking when he noticed Teri waving frantically at him from back stage , Rose !  He thought ...He looked at his brothers and Jin whispered " end the show quick and go "
He finished his speech quickly , leaving out half of what he had planned to say and the boys did their signature pose and bowed.

They were meant to walk back slowly onto a platform and then with final waves the platform would drop them down but as soon as they stood up from their final bow Rm ran off the stage ..the others taking their cue followed suit. One after another waving as they went.

" what is it , what's wrong ? " he asked grabbing Terri by the shoulders .

" Miss Jenny has been trying to ring you but you didn't answer so she rang me "

" and ?" He said barely holding in his panic

" she okay but you need to fly back , she's in the hospital and they're worried they might have to do an early cesarean on Rose "

The blood drained from Rms face and Jins arms went around him " it will be alright , they'll be okay , go be with your family , we will stay and wrap up here "

Rm nodded , his mind trying to recall everything he had read , cesarean sections were a big operation , his baby also , at 33 weeks ...it was too soon ! Wildly he went to walk away but then stopped , he didn't know where to go , or what to do first.

His brothers came to the rescue , between them it was less than an hour before he had his bag , phone , which had been found under a desk , passport and tickets.
His manager had been told and he had one security guard coming with him to drive and protect him as he was going on a commercial airline.

In the car ride to the airport he had tried ringing Rose but hadn't got a response. He rang Jenny and she explained everything in her calm voice all that Rose had been going through , with her blood pressure and other complications.

He felt marginally less panicked as he got on the plane,  Jenny had said that so far Rose and baby were still stable , but only a little . 14 hours of a flight were going to be the longest 14 hours ever.
Reluctantly he switched his phone to flight mode , cursing and praying to a god he didn't even believe in that all would be alright.