36 Rm

Because he had left earlier than the hour Rm messaged JK to come pick him up , whilst he waited he thought about JK and the conversation they'd had earlier .........

Rm had been mortified , he knew JK had seen the condom in the bin , he kicked himself for not getting rid of it properly , Jk had also been embarressed, but he'd taken on a serious look as his eyes met Rms .

" already ? " he'd asked , Rm had looked around to see if the others had heard and ssshed him ,

" don't tell the other please " he pleaded. Jk had shook his head " you know I don't keep secrets from Tae . How could you already ?" He asked
Rm couldn't understand why JK even cared " it just did " he answered defensively, " I don't understand why you're not happy for me " JK shook his head sadly , " its not that I'm not happy for you Rm , but sex changes you , inside , you thought you could date her and get her out of your system but now..." he trailed off .." now " he continued softly " she will always be your first and don't be surprised if your crush turns into something more , that's all I meant . I just don't want to see you hurt "

Some of Rms defensiveness receded, JK loved him after all , but " I'll be fine " he said with out much conviction.

Rose's txt had come through then and he'd asked JK for a lift to her house , he'd offered to collect him again in an hour , he'd promised not to tell any one else only Tae and he'd had to respect that.

Rm snapped out of his thoughts as the headlights of a car pulled up next to him. It was JK and Tae .

He got in the back seat and met Taes eyes , he had the biggest grin on his face , Of course Tae was happy! he wanted everyone to be as loved up as he was " don't say a word Tae " Rm warned as he buckled up . Tae was literally bouncing in his seat but Rm was in no mood , he was now remembering the shift of atmosphere with Rose and trying to understand it , but nothing came to mind .

Jk and Tae kept up a chatter about ..something he wasn't even paying attention to and Rm was left to dissect the last hour , unsuccessfully.

Very quickly they pulled up to their house and Rm thanked JK and went to his room, sure that the two would be talking about him all night .

He slumped on his bed , he'd gone from excited to see Rose , turned on seeing her to..what ? .. it had changed when he had brought out the contract, did she not want to sign the nda ? He just couldn't fathom it at all.

So much for being a braniac he thought. He punched his pillow , which wafted lavender up his nose making his body come alive and his mind became bombarded with images of Rose , naked in his bed .

Just then he heard J-Hopes cheery hello and sugas quieter hi .
He got up off the bed , happy to see his stupid body had cooperated and gone back to sleep and went out to the lads...last second remembered the condom and quickly chucked some papers in the bin on top to hide for later .

Grabbing 3 beers he handed one each to the others and sat down . J- Hope was grinning, ' he's going to ask me more about Rose he thought ' and wondered how he could divert him, but didn't have to as Suga did it for him by opening his sketch pad and started to talk rhym .

Rm should have been grateful but was beginning to wonder just how much Suga disliked Rose , he knew he hadn't painted the best picture of her the first time he'd spoken about her but Suga was being especially harsh , especially as they all knew of his plan to date her for only 3 months.

As distracted as he was with thoughts of Rose , he was also Rm leader of Bts and so it wasn't long before the three of them were rapping, rhyming and making beats up. The hours sped away to early morning very quickly. By the time they had left Rm was happy with their progress and even Suga had been more himself once ' he guessed ' he'd realised Rm wasn't going to talk about Rose all night.

He sighed as he put the empty beer cans in the recycling .

He had a meeting in just a few hours and running on only 4 or 5 hours sleep wasn't as easy as it used to be .

He quickly made use of the bathroom , brushed his teeth. He forgo having a shower and crawled wearily into bed in just his boxers. Sleep took him almost immediately, dreams of Rose and raps kept him company all night , although most forgotten by morning.

The meeting with the production crew the next day didn't take as long as he'd feared so he hit the gym . Frustration at his schedual had him pounding the punch bag for half an hour and that was where Jimin found him a little while later .

" you okay boss " he asked , a worried look on his face . Rm looked at him and smiled, Jimin had a pure heart of gold , never judged any one ..." yeah " he replied " just getting rid of some frustration. I want to take Rose out for a proper date but most nights we're not done until 8 or 9 , I've only got a couple more days then I'm off to Italy too "
He punched the bag again on the word too then sighed and took the gloves off .

" I should go shower and change " he said , they were doing a magazine shoot this afternoon .
They both left the gym and Jimin said see you later as Rm walked back in his room. He threw his gym stuff on the floor , kicked off his shoes and walked barefoot to the shower.

He was still angry and pissed off. He knew he was being selfish and the group obviously came first but he just couldn't get his first night with Rose out of his head and how much he wanted to repeat it .

The shower pelted his skin and he scrubbed vigorously. Using a long back brush he reached over to wash his back...owe! ' he exclaimed loudly ..he left the cubicle to look in the mirror ..

Just above he left arse cheek was a long scratch, how'd he missed that yesterday he didnt know , but he had . Her nails weren't even long ! But there was his proof that that night had happened 100 percent, he wondered if it would scar and for a moment liked the idea of a reminder of his first time, then panicked because Army saw everything . He wrapped a towel around himself and got the little first aid box out of the bathroom cabinet.

As he rubbed cream on his skin he wondered when he could get more scratches from Rose ...