family reunited

Rose felt herself waking up , she also felt like she'd been runover with a steamroller and had a hang over.
" ouch !" She said putting her had to her tummy . Flat ! Baby ! Her eyes flew open wide in panic " where's my baby ?" She said to who ever could hear her , tears ran from her eyes , she wanted to sit up but the pain was too intense , and then he was there , her husband , he was holding her shoulders gently and telling her everything was OK.  She stopped crying and tried to recall memories that where just out of reach .

" where's our baby ?" She asked once she had composed herself , if Rm said everything was OK then she knew it to be the truth.,

Smiling that Rose finally seemed back on the same planet as him ,  he held her hand excitedly " Oh Rose , she's perfect , she's gorgeous , she's amazing , I.I can't even describe  what she means to me "
He quickly pulled his phone out and brought up pictures of their baby . Handing her the phone he watched as Rose's face went from apprehension to pure love , she looked at him and softly said " I love you , sorry I couldn't hold onto her for longer "
" she's perfect , please don't ever apologise again , she's honestly the most perfect little human in the world "

She almost chuckled at that , then looked at the nurse , " when can I hold her ? Am I allowed to feed her ? "
The nurse explained that the medication she had been on would take another 24 hours or so to leave her system but she should express and throw away so her milk wouldn't dry up , and then she said " yes I'm sure you can meet your baby , ill go fetch her now for you "

When she left, she looked at Rm " are you sure she's OK?" He nodded and kissed her forhead , " she  is the epitome of perfection " he said .
Rose grinned as the excitement came with the relief " we're parents !! Omg , can you believe it ? Have you any more name ideas ? I can't keep calling her Abi nabi " she said chuckling ,

" actually " he said a bit sheepishly " I haven't been calling her Abi nabi for a while "
Shocked she smiled quizzically at him " oh?"
" I've been calling her Bora Nabi ..Kim Bora nabi ...only to my self " he added quickly as he  held his breath. He could see Rose mentally  translating it in her mind ..."purple butterfly ? " She asked and then it all fell in place , the meaning of purple to Bts the meaning of butterflies to Koreans,  the relationship between butterflies and flowers that was her family's tradition.." its perfect " she said " absolutely perfect "

She reached her arms up and Rm met them and gave her a gentle hug . They were interrupted by the door being opened .
Rm stood up and watched as the nurse invited Rose to undo her night shirt so the baby could lay on her chest .

With shaking hands Rose did as she was told , all the while her eyes never left the spot of black hair peeking out of the little bundle the nurse was carrying .

Gently the nurse unwrapped baby Kim , who was in only a nappy and laid her face down on Rose's chest.

Rose wrapped her hand around her daughter and kissed her head . She had to fight the tears of emotion that was building up inside her ..her thoughts were a myriad of different emotions and words she wanted to say , the bond she had only ever read or heard about was instant , the love that would connect her to her daughter was love at first sight. The instinct to fight anyone that ever hurt her , the fierce need to protect her ....the tears spilt and ran down her cheeks as she smiled and looked up at Rm " look what we did " she said . Rm recognised the look of awe on Rose's face as the same feelings he had felt the first time he had held her.

He gently placed his hand on the back of his daughters head " told you she was perfect didn't I?" He said with clear pride in his voice .

The nurse let her hold baby Kim until she started squirming ,indicating she needed food . She went off to get a bottle of formula so Rose could feed her .

" erm .." Rose started " whats wrong ?" Rm asked , immediately concerned " Rose blushed , " erm I think my body knows Bora Nabi is hungry " Rm looked down and noticed wet patch in the front of Rose's bra " don't look " she said in an embarressed panic ,

He chuckled as the nurse came back in holding a bottle .
As much as Rose wanted to feed her daughter and really didn't want to give her back,  she also didn't want to leak milk all over her , which might make her cold , so in the end Rm sat and fed the baby while the nurse showed Rose how to express some milk .

At first Rose was mortified but then had decided , this is what my body was made for , I will not be ashamed .
She didn't have much milk yet,  it was the thick gooey stuff that she had read about , but still Rm was finished feeding baby by the time she had finished too .

" she's fallen asleep " Rm whispered , she should go back in her crib for now .
Rose nodded , she was starting to feel sleepy too and the pain in her stomach was starting to get to her .

Rm caught her wince as she had tried to shift to a more comfortable position " do you want me to ask the nurses for more pain relief " Rose shook her head , " I want to feed our daughter so I need to come off tablets "
He nodded . He didn't like it but respected her position.
" I'll let you have a nap and see about getting Kim Bora Nabi into the same room as you. "
The nurse picked baby up off  Rm and he gave Rose a quick kiss and left , following the nurse down the hall .
Rose was alright,  Kim Bora nabi  was alright , he really needed to get some sleep he thought as waves of fatigue washed over himall of a sudden , as the adrenaline of the last couple of days left his body.

He saw the baby settled then told the nurse he was going to one of the private rooms in the hospital to have a sleep and arranged for her to come get him if he was needed , Jenny would be there too and his mother so he felt perfectly at peace as he made his way down the corridor towards his room .
FLASH, Flash Flash , ...a cochophony of voices rang out loudly , making Rm jump .

Shit , he thought,  papperazzi ! He hadn't spoken to Bang since the baby was born , he couldn't exactly turn around and runaway,  they'd all seen him now , did he say Rose was friend.  That he was visiting a friend ?frozen on the spot,  a dozen or so microphone vieing for space infront of his mouth , Rm didn't know what to do ...like a deer in head lights all he could do was stand still .