surprise visit

'Can you have sex at 28 weeks pregnant ?' Rm typed into his search engine. Obviously he missed Rose with a passion but he'd be lieing if he didn't also hope to make love to her . She had awoken a monster in him and despite his hectic schedual and tiredness he thought about being with Rose more than he liked to admit . This also didn't help his feelings of loneliness and frustration,  but he didn't want to think about this now .

He read the answer and a bubble of excitement shot down his stomach to his groin..yes.

Smiling to himself he checked one last time he had everything and then waited .

He was sat in his hotel room  packed , waiting for the call to leave . The plan was simple really , his manager knew , he didn't exactly aprove , but understood that mental health was as important and physical.

They were all heading to the airport together and flying to Greece,  only from there Rm was catching a direct flight home.

It was still very early hours in the morning where they where currently  , they should arrive in Greece around 5.30 am. His flight was 7 am Greek time , he stopped to work it all out in his head , 15 hours non stop flight plus the time difference of 7 hours should get him to Rose's door before 8am tomorrow morning , giving him 3 days and 2 nights before flying back to Greece in time for sound check and rehearsals.

He heard Jins words in his mind , you're crazy , He chuckled out loud to himself , despite it being their idea and plan admittedly on the surface it did seem crazy , and tiring to even consider the journey , but he needed to see Rose , hold her ,  connect with his daughter , it was a physical need that with out he didn't think he would have lasted until the end of the tour . With out the hope of seeing her sooner , he doubted he would have got through the last few weeks , sometimes he'd felt physically ill with the need to be close to her but then he would speak to her on the phone and it would be just enough,  that and the thought of seeing her soon,  just enough to carry on.

His phone buzzed...it was time to leave , he grabbed his large silver  suitcase and a rucksack and headed down to the foyer to meet up with the guys and staff.

Despite his excitement he could see Suga was looking grumpier than usual and wondered if he was just tired and left him to his own thoughts , coming to sit next to JK and Tae for the flight instead . They were good at making flights less boring.

The flight to Greece was less than two hours so he managed to stay awake for that , he said good bye and a heartfelt thank you to his brothers when they parted at the airport . He kept his rucksack and staff took his suitcase .

He had booked 1st class , not because he liked to showboat , but because he needed to try and sleep , 16 hours was a long time , plus the privacy was a bonus .

Mostly he was successful and it was a chilly but sunny morning that welcomed him in Korea.  His management team had arranged for a private exit and he was in a company car with out any problems.

Although he had slept he knew the day and jet lag would be difficult to overcome but he was now minutes away from seeing Rose , right this moment he felt too excited to worry about anything .

He picked up his phone and messaged Jenny , he had already told her he was coming and she said she would make herself scarce , she had mentioned Rose had been a bit tired lately but said that was normal and everything else at the moment was fine , which he took to mean Rose was fine.

It was hard to keep the excitement at bay , the antisipation, he wanted to swoop her up in his arms and spend the next few days in bed with her until he was completely satiated. His body reacted to his thoughts and he had to quickly think about something else .
Jenny replied saying she had already been to see Rose this morning and she had made excuses to go to town. Rose planned on going to the work room around 9 .

He looked at his watch , he would get to Rose's just after 8 so he thanked Jenny and sat back , willing the driver to drive faster .

Soon he was stood in front of her door , hand hovering over the bell smiling , he could hear her singing,  she was singing along to fake love and not quite hitting the notes , but she sounded so happy his heart melted. He rang the bell and waited .

Rose opened the door with a smile of greeting on her face , then shock then she screamed and then she burst into tears ...Rm pulled her into his arms and they held each other in the door way for a while .

Slowly his heart beat in her ear calmed her and she looked up  at him  and then quickly looked around and pulled him into the room , shutting the door behind them .
" How ? Why ? When ? " She could barely get two coherent words and out Rm chuckled . " firstly let me look at you properly " he said stepping back . Rose was wearing dark green loose fitting dungarees with a yellow sunflower tee-shirt underneath, her stomach had almost doubled in size since he had seen her last and he dropped to his knees and put both hands on her , "hi baby girl " he said , reverently " hello my beautiful Abi Nabi " he kissed her tummy and as sweet as that was Rose still couldn't quite believe he was there and so she said " Abi Nabi is fine and wants to know why her daddy is here and not at work " she was feeling the happiest she had been in weeks .
Rm stood up and cupped her face , she had no make up on , her curly hair was held up , sort of, with chopsticks and her cheeks were flushed " I missed you " he said simply before kissing her gently .

" you could have told me so I could have got dressed properly " she said when they finished kissing " you are always beautiful to me , I can't get over how amazing you look !" He said.

" did you really come here because you missed me ?" She asked worried,  she didn't want them to get into trouble with Bang " what about the tour ? You're not due home for another 5 weeks or so?"

They were still both stood in the hallways " Rose , wife,  darling ...let me get a drink and sit down and I'll tell you all about it " he said , grabbing her hand as he walked to the kitchen area " I'm not letting go of this hand though " he said " I missed you way too much ."