21 feeling a bit 50 shades !

NDA ? Asked Rose , Rm fidgeted a bit and said " yeah, sorry standard practice " as if that explained everything he thought to himself..

" I already signed one " Rose said " when I agreed to teach you pottery, not to talk about anything derogatory ect , what's this one for ? Why doesn't the other one cover it ?"

Rm clasped his hands together, purely for something to do , cleared his throat, looked around the room then blurted out " let's date "

Well of all the things she'd been expecting to come out of his mouth that had not been one of them " sorry, what ?" She asked , but before he could reply, the memory of a film involving whips and contracts came to mind " I am not doing whips and handcuffs " she said crossing her arms in a mock angry stance , a slight smile on her lips .

Now it was Rms turns to be confused " huh? " he said genuinely absolutely baffled.

Rose's smile almost turned into a laugh as she saw his confused face , but she held back and said " sorry , it was a joke "

Rm looked at her smiling face and he couldn't help smile back , " care to explain ? " he asked

"50 shades of grey? The book? The film? "

A lightbulb went off in Rms head and he actually blushed " oh .." he said " actually I've never read it , but obviously heard of it, it was very big over here "

" what sort of books do you like " Rose asked

Rm paused and thought for a bit , " usually one's that make me think " he said , " or Japanese poetry , well all sorts really just never read that one "

" can you recommend a book for me ? You definitely need to read 50 shades " she laughed a little " however not the best literary piece out there but the story and the concept was quite interesting "

Rm really didn't want to read the book, he knew roughly what it was about and the last thing he needed in his current state of mind was a sex book where his mind would very easily replace the character for Rose .

"Erm maybe " he said not wanting to be rude .

An awkward silence followed and then Rose said .." so...date ? " she leant forward and grabbed the NDA , so if not whips and handcuffs where does this come in ?"

Rm cleared his throat , " see the thing is I've never dated or anything with any one before , you heard me say only a few days ago that I wouldn't do that, I wouldn't put somebody through all the potential trouble for a fleeting moment in my life "

" why fleeting ? " Rose asked .
" and what changed your mind ?"

" It would have to be fleeting ..and private " he said " I have too much at stake and too many people relying on me to throw caution to the wind and publicly commit , you fight to get fans back on your side and then when it inevitably goes wrong fans hate one or both parties and that's not fair on anyone.

What changed my mind is simple , I have a crush , I can't work , I can't function, I'm distracted and that's bad for the group , I keep thinking back to the words you said that first evening at mine, how if I was British you and I could have mutual fun and then part with no strings and no hard feelings . I don't think I could jump straight into a physical relationship , I'd need to connect on a cerebral level as well as physical , so. Let's date ..for 3 months , long enough for me to get you out of my system hopefully. The NDA I'm afraid is non negotiable, no one can know , I'll make all date arrangements, I'll treat you respectfully at all times and if it feels natural to go further I will always ask permission first "

He took a deep breath , his words had come out fast as though he had to get them out as quickly as possible before he changed his mind .. He looked at Rose , his dark eyes wide and hopeful, his cheeks ever so slightly flushed from embarresment.

Rose was flabbergasted to say the least, here was Rm of BTS asking her for a secret dating pact ! Her heart and body was screaming yes her inner horny women was jumping up and down with excitement and just the thought of possibly being intimate with him had her clenching her legs ..but her brain..her stupid grown up cautious brain was saying no..
Her inner brain and her body was having so many conflicting thoughts right now that in the end Rose stood up and said " can I think about it ? , Rm nodded , she grabbed the contract..I'll read through this and message you okay ? "

She's leaving ?! Thought Rm in a panic . He too stood up , it had taken a lot of courage to tell her what was on his mind and come up with this solution and now she wanted to leave? .

He walked around to her side of the table , literally blocking her path. He put his hands out as though to hold her but then remembered his promise and put his hands back down by his sides and said instead " when ? "

Still caught up in Rms actions for a moment Rose couldn't think " when what ?" She said.

" when will you know , tonight ? Tomorrow ?" He sounded desperate he knew but he couldn't keep the pleading from his voice .

Rose looked into his eyes, saw the genuine hope and anxiety and felt a pang of guilt , she almost just said yes straight away, as it really was what most of her wanted to say , how ever she hadn't even read the agreement yet and could she , would she be able to walk away in 3 months , no strings, no regrets?

"Tonight " she said softly , she placed her hand on Rms arm , give me tonight , "

With out even realising what he was doing Rm brought his other hand up to cover hers. " I thought you wanted this " he said quietly , suddenly he felt very unsure of his whole idea , but he really liked the warmth of her hand on his arm. He looked her straight in the eyes " please say yes " he whispered .