stormy waters

Maybe it was because he had had so little sleep over the last few days , or maybe it was simply because he was too happy and wanted to share , what ever the reason the words that came out of his mouth shocked the k pop industry almost as much as the Taekook scandle .

With out so much as a hint of a rumour or a scandle Kim Namjoon of Bts standing alone in a hospital corridor and just announcing that he was married and had a baby daughter had sent netizens into a sort of feeding frenzy.

There wasn't a hash tag feed trending across the world that didn't have either his name , or baby Kim in it .

Incidents of reporters trying to get up to the private suite where Rose and the baby were had happened and Bang had had to  hire a whole battalion of security to keep them out , as well as the police .

Rms picture had been printed on the front cover of  ever news paper in Korea and even made the headlines in America,  Europe and the rest of Asia.

To use Sugas words , it was a shit storm out there.

" Its been 24 hours , I need to get back to the hospital " Rm said angrily. Pacing up and down in his part of the shared house he and the boys lived in.  He felt like he was on house arrest.

On the day the reporters had cornered him and he had blurted out the truth instead of fixing his brain and thinking first,  the reporters had gone nuts , so much so that Rm had actually felt nervous and a bit scared of the crowd. In a panic he had run back and manged to get into a lift , he had pressed every button but jumped out the next floor , hid , waited until he couldn't hear footsteps , and then ran back down , knowing for sure they would follow the lift to the top .

By some miracle he had left , not by the main entrance but a side fire exit and he had then run several blocks before he had hidden down an ally and rung security to come get him.
Once back though Bang had explained it was safer for him , Rose and the baby until things died down..but he hated it. He knew both Rose and the baby were doing well , Rose had even managed to successfully feed baby just a few hours ago for the first time , and Jenny said a few more days and they would be able to come home, but knowing they were alright didn't stop the pain in heart from the forced separation,  or the guilt.  He had spent the entirety of the pregnancy guilty because Rose was on her own and he had promised to be there for her once the tour was over , yet here he was leaving her on her own again . She wasn't even fully recovered ! She'd had major surgery and he wasn't there ..again .

The guilt and longing was driving him insane .

He  opened his phone again to see if the chatter had died down but if anything it seemed to have gotten worse , because he wasn't at the hospital people were slandering him for being a neglectful father now.! Swearing under his breath he stormed out of his room , knocked briefly on Jins door before walking in.

Jin looked up surprised , saw the rage and pain in Rms eyes and said " what's happened ."
Rm showed him the phone and Jin swore , which usually made him laugh because it always sounded so strange coming out of his mouth , but today he just agreed .

" I don't even really care what they say about me , you and I...we're used to it , but now when they say bad stuff about me I feel bad for my family and that's not on."

Jin poured him a single shot of whiskey and told him to sit down , he then called an emergency meeting of the boys , with in half an hour all were there except Suga , who had said he'd be a bit longer due to be further away.

Once all 7 members were sat with either a drink or a coffee in their hands Jin stood up. Rm let him talk , he just sat with his head hung low , still nursing the original drink he had been given .

" we have always tackled every problem together , " Jin started " every decision we talked out , we ,over the years have fought hate with love and hard work and it's a formula that works. We need to stop sitting with our head in our hands and apply the same thinking and strategies to what is going on right now . Tae and Jk got their happy ending , why can't our leader ? We are human too and it doesn't take away our love for Army ."

There were murmers of agreement , and slowly Rm raised your head , wearily he said " so what are we going to do then ?

Jimin jumped up with excitement as the answer came to him " we do what we've always done..talk to Army , reassured them , love them of course "

" Bang won't like it " said J-Hope " but I don't see any other way , its not like this will die down on its own , all the while we keep quiet the more people are making up their own conclusions and scenarios and lies."
Then Suga spoke up " we should be allowed to love ," his own anger present in his words "  its as Rm said when he had fought for Tae and Jk , did Army , Bang and Hybe really think we would stay single forever ? I know I want my own love too one day "

" I will be going into the military in less than a year , all of you wont be far behind me , that will give Army some time to calm down but we have to sort this before then , I'm desperate to meet my niece and I know the rest of the boys do too so I can only imagine how Rms feeling right now . "

Rm spoke slowly,  " its killing me , I can only hope as Rose and I come out the other side of this that it would have made the path smoother for the rest of you to follow , maybe that's why , as your leader , I have to go through this first."

As his wise words , hopeful for a silver lining or a reason , sank in quietly to the rest of the members Rms phone started to buzz , he thought about not looking at the screen , he had already spoken to Rose but Bangs name caught his eye so he put his hand up to catch the boys attention and answered on loud speaker
" yes Bang sir " he said and waited .