1

Chapter 1: Starfall (1)

In the distance of Xingluo Cliff is the endless green mountains. In the rain, more than a hundred monks are hanging with swords. The man on the edge of the cliff.

"I'd rather not do it! Hand over the exquisite bones!" Yujian, a monk in white clothes with a jade hairpin, hung in the air, and said with a heartache, "You still don't know how to repent!"

"The devil! You killed the 17 inner disciples of my sect, and we will never give up today!"

"Ning not! Behind you is Xingluoya, and further behind is the dark realm. You have nowhere to escape!"

The turbulent endless river rolls westward, the turbid river water can never see the bottom of the river, the thunder roars under the pitch-black sky, and the blue and white lightning tears apart the sky, illuminating the flowers on the other side of the mountains and mountains like a sea of ​​burning fire.

"It's just a broken bone. It's worth your fight?" The man stood on the edge of the steep cliff and casually threw the box in his hand, causing everyone to breathe.

"I don't want it for nothing." He smiled contemptuously, and with a flick of his wrist, the black sandalwood box drew a beautiful arc in the rain.

"stop!"

"I would rather not!"

"The devil's crime deserves ten thousand deaths!"

Countless cultivators rushed to the edge of the Xingluo cliff to try to block them, but they were blocked by an invisible barrier. Obviously, a large formation had been set up here, and those who collided with the spiritual power of desire would be sucked into the formation in the next instant. It turned into a dry corpse and became the nutrients for the great formation.

"Shizier dare!"

The old and majestic voice resounded in the sky, and the strong voice swept across the entire Xinzhou from the Xingluya Cliff. Countless cultivators were shocked and looked to the west.

Just when I wondered which ancestor of the Seventeen Provinces was angry, but when I heard the three words of Ning Wuhen, I suddenly stopped watching the excitement, and I wanted to run as far as possible.

There was a cold drizzle in the sky, the endless red was shrouded in hazy water vapor, the man in black clothes stood by the cliff with his hands behind his back, his long crow feather-like hair was tied behind his head by a very disproportionate snow-blue hairband, and the autumn wind was blowing. The hem of his clothes rattled.

The blade of the Suzaku ring chief sword buzzed and screamed, and countless dead souls turned into a dark fog surrounding the blade, making shrill and unwilling screams, terrifying.

The Vermilion Sparrow Saber, which made countless people in the Seventeen States feel terrified, was casually stepped on. I would rather not look at the old man with white hair and beard in the distance, and smile casually: "Why don't you dare?"

The old man shouted angrily, and he sacrificed an exquisite eight-treasure tower in the palm of his hand. The tower body instantly soared more than a hundred times, and crashed into the sky above the great formation, "Evil devil! Today, the old man will meet you for a while!"

"Sorry, wait!" Some of the monks hurriedly stopped, "This is the Xingluo cliff, and the bottom of the cliff is the dark realm. If we don't do it well, we will all fall into the dark realm with the arrogant child! Think again, venerable. !"

With this persuasion, several more people came forward.

"Your Highness, Linglonggu has now entered the dark realm. This matter must be discussed in the long run. It is absolutely impossible to have the same knowledge as him here!"