16

Chapter 16: Linjiang (6)

"Since I was young, my master and my brothers taught me to be a good person." Feng Zizhang looked confused, "Before going down the mountain, I thought I would meet many interesting things and like-minded fellow Taoists, but the two who grew up with me Senior brother was stared at by the demon vine for no reason and wanted to suck the soul, because my willful spirit was swallowed by the demon vine and turned into a vine..."

"Senior brother told me that life and death in the cultivation world is normal. They want me to be a good person, but I will only be bullied." Feng Zizhang thought of Han Ziyang and the others, his eyes were red, and he sniffed hard. "I don't know."

"The first principle of the Chongzheng League is to uphold the righteous and to dethrone the evil. The sect disciples who join the Chongzheng League must take the responsibility of maintaining the peace of the common people." Chu Xin said gloomily: "My uncle and the elders saved them, but they saw that I was weak and weak. In turn, they want to kill my uncle and me, obviously they are also members of the Chongzheng Alliance, it would be better not to save them if they knew it earlier."

"Palace Master Mei is the most powerful female cultivator I have ever met, and she is a role model for my practice. When the Four Seasons Hall recruited me, the hall master said that all the monks in the hall are equal, and that everyone is brothers and sisters, helping the weak together. Bullying the weak." Jiang Yizheng said: "But the four hall masters in the spring, summer, autumn and winter killed the disciples in the hall without mercy, and now the hall master Mei is still leading people to bully an ignorant baby. Isn't this bullying?"

Feng Zizhang, Jiang Yizheng, and Chu Xin hang upside down on a tree to chat. They have always been learning about eliminating demons, defending Taoism, and upholding justice. However, when they really go down the mountain to this world, they find that imagination and reality are very different. It is inevitable that they will feel sad and angry, and even begin to doubt. Own.

They were in extremely high positions, and from time to time there would be flowing clouds passing through them, leaving behind a wet mist. Chu Xin took a sip of it curiously, but couldn't find any taste.

"Even Zen Master Baiyu and Elder Qingyan were silent," Chu Xin said disappointedly, "I thought they would stand up and do justice."

"People's hearts are sinister." Feng Zizhang said.

"People's hearts are not ancient." Jiang Yizheng said.

"Human face and animal heart." Chu Xin cursed.

Half an hour ago, they landed on the top of this towering mahogany. When Jiang Yi was excited, he mistakenly said, "Our father is really amazing." Feng Zizhang and Chu Xin nodded in agreement, but Ning Buwei hung them head down. This mahogany branch hangs for half an hour.

Liu Yun floated past his face, the depths of the abyss below, and the clouds were far away from their heads. At this moment, their heads were congested with blood.

The three of them scolded for a long time, and Feng Zizhang finally couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to cry without tears and pleaded with Ning Buwei, who was sitting cross-legged on the wide branch: "Senior, please put us down, we don't want father anymore."

"Senior, I was wrong, how can you be our father?" Jiang Yizheng said weakly.

"No no no, how can we be your father." Chu Xin helped her change.

"..." Ning Buwei wanted to kick the three of them down.

"Ah~" Ning Xiu kicked his legs in his arms, his little feet stretched out from the swaddles and kicked on his hands, the white and tender feet were not as big as his hands.