94

Chapter 94 Floating in the Air (15)

Ning Buwei very lovingly carried the two silly children to the big iron chain.

Jiang Yizheng frantically threw the cleansing technique on himself and Feng Zizhang. Feng Zizhang was supported by his sister at the last breath, and looked at Ning Buwei with tears in his eyes, "Father, there are two girls below..."

Ning Buwei suddenly had a bad premonition, and without waiting for him to stop, he listened to Feng Zizhang: "The two girls saved my life before, I, I can't leave them alone."

The life-saving grace has a lot of cause and effect, and I would rather not say that it is impossible to tell this fool to leave those two people alone, not to mention Feng Zizhang keeps calling his father, he has to bear the cause and effect to some extent.

Ning Buwei glanced at Feng Zizhang, he was cleaned up by Jiang Yizheng with a great cleansing technique, and even his hair was smelling right now.

Facing his son, he was too lazy to coax and deceive him, so he grabbed his collar and threw him down. Following the same method, he guided Feng Zizhang from a distance to find him, and finally pulled one big and one small from a pile of rotten meat.

Jiang Yizheng threw the great cleansing technique frantically again.

Unlike Feng Zizhang, who had their own luck against the weather, they were all injured to varying degrees, especially the adult, who was pierced by an iron rope, and his whole person was lifeless, but he was just holding on to a sigh of relief. .

"Uncle Master!" The little girl broke half of her arm and knelt down beside her with tears in her eyes. "Uncle Master, I beg you not to die. I am a medical practitioner. I, I can definitely save you! Uncle Master!"

Yang Qianrou shook her head weakly, "Lingzhu, don't cry, just remember what I said next..."

Yang Lingzhu wiped away her tears, but the tears kept pouring out as if they couldn't be wiped clean.

"...The whole family of Medicine Immortal Valley is extinct... Now you are the only one left... I will hand over the head seal and the sect pattern to you, and you will be the valley owner of the Medicine Immortal Valley..." The ring was placed heavily in Yanglingzhu's palm, and he gritted his teeth: "Ning Fan destroys my Medicine Immortal Valley. If this revenge will not be avenged, I will not be a human being! Lingzhu... Yanglingzhu, remember, one day, we must kill him. Ning Fan...kill him...don't let the Medicine Immortal Valley break in your hands!"

Yang Lingzhu grabbed her hand tightly, shaking her head while crying, "Uncle, uncle, tell me how to save you? Uncle... uncle?"

Yang Qianrou opened her eyes wide, and her whole body was completely silent.

Seeing this, Feng Zizhang also sighed. He half-knelt down and stretched out his hand to close Yang Qianrou's eyes. He said to Yangling Bamboo, "Friend Yang, my condolences and sympathy."

Yang Lingzhu held the Na ring in his hand, wiped away his tears fiercely, took two steps back on his knees, and kowtowed three times to Yang Qianrou, his voice mournful, "Lingzhu... ."

Jiang Yi looked at the side with red eyes, don't turn his head to wipe his tears quietly, only to see Ning Buwei's interesting eyes, he was stunned, "Father?"

Ning didn't care about being mixed up, "Huh?"

"My uncle is dead, so don't laugh so happily." Jiang Yizheng persuaded her father in a bitter voice, "It's easy to be hated by others."

Ning Buwei snorted lightly, and was about to speak when he heard Feng Zizhang exclaim: "Little fellow Daoist!"

That Yangling Bamboo suddenly passed out with grief and grief, Feng Zizhang quickly supported her with his eyes and hands.