2

Chapter 2: Starfall (2)

Ning Bu frowned and looked at the baby in his hand.

A baby less than his forearm length, with eyes closed tightly, his complexion flushed and wrinkled, as ugly as a gray-skinned rat, a small thing he could crush with two fingers.

It looked like he was just born, and now he was crying with his mouth open, out of breath, and his lips were a little blue.

WTF?

Ning Bu was stunned for a moment for carrying the child, and then he was about to throw the child out.

Halfway through the throw, he suddenly froze and frowned, would throwing something this big out cause you to fall to your death?

Ning Buwei placed the child on the gravel beach next to him with disgust, and continued to reach out and touch the front of his shirt.

Linglong bone Linglong bone, he remembered to put such a broken bone on his body.

After touching it for a long time, I didn't feel anything, so I would rather be dumbfounded.

I am such a big piece of exquisite bone! ?

The big devil couldn't find the exquisite bone, and the air pressure around his body suddenly dropped. He stared sullenly at the little doll he threw aside, and a slightly strange guess came to his mind:

Could it be that this child is exquisitely ossified?

So should he be fried or braised? Or simply refining this little thing?

Probably sensing the killing intent from the devil, the baby cried even louder.

He was lying naked on the gravel beach, and was chilled by the cold rain. The original loud cry gradually became weak, and his whole body was shaking. His face that was slightly rosy before this After a while, it has become blue and white, but after a while, there has been more air out and less air in.

Even if you don't want to do something small, it won't last long.

Although Ning Buwei is a big devil who does all kinds of evil, he is a little nervous about killing a newborn child. He mercifully decides to be patient and wait for the little baby to freeze to death, and then he He used the child's corpse to refine it to see if he could produce exquisite bones.

He was lying on his back on the river beach, unable to move but drenched in the rain, staring boredly at the yellow leaf on the branch that was about to fall off, and beside his ears was the weaker and weaker cry of a child.

Although it sounded like a cat meowing in the rain, Ning Buwei was still very irritable and threatened in a cold voice, "Shut up."

Anyone who is replaced by a normal person who knows the three words "Ningbuwei" will be so frightened that he will roll away in a hurry, but this child can't even understand the words and cry out of breath.

Ning Buwei had a gloomy and handsome face, reached out and grabbed the child, and said in a vicious voice: "I'll eat you if you cry again!"

Even with the bloody bone claws on the delicate skin of the child, it is particularly terrifying.

However, the child seemed to have finally found support, and the crying was not so heart-wrenching.

The child's grasp was soft and warm, as if he was holding a hairless mouse in his hand. He would rather have a chill, and when the strength of his hand was loosened, the child fell on the ground with a click. on his chest.

The crying stopped abruptly.

"Oh, you're acquainted." Ning Buwei sneered, pinched the child and threw it aside.