61

Chapter 61

Ning Buwei took the knife into his sea of ​​consciousness, Chu Jun was worried that he would mess up, almost the entire consciousness came in, and was suddenly wrapped in this black mist, and was stunned for a moment.

Divine consciousness is different from spiritual consciousness. Once it spreads out in the sea of ​​consciousness, it is everywhere. The sea of ​​consciousness is filled with the spiritual consciousness that would rather not do it. When Chu Jun wanted to hide, he could not hide, he realized that he was not careful enough. .

Ning Buwei finally knew why Mu Shi said before why the monks in the fusion period couldn't resist this acacia, but he had no time to think about it.

He only felt that the white mist, which had been transformed into a large group of spiritual consciousness, had a faint sweet taste all over his body, which made him so hungry that he was scratching his lungs. Into the stomach to soothe that irritating hunger.

But he was a little reluctant to wrap this cloud of white mist in it. It was clean and exuded a gentle warmth. He couldn't help but stick his whole hot consciousness on the white mist. Being dragged back domineeringly by the murderous black mist, the black and white mists blended together, and gradually couldn't tell them apart...

The last time the gods crossed with yin and yang, at best, it was two small wipes of consciousness, and the comfortable and pleasant feeling was already unbearable. This time, the complete consciousness of the two people was entangled and tossed in the sea of ​​​​knowledge, and the strange feeling of pleasure intensified. , sometimes like a huge wave, sometimes like a gentle wind and drizzle, the big devil was in high spirits at first and barely fought a tie, but even if he had a strong sense of consciousness, he could not bear it gradually, but he was reluctant to bear this delicious cloud of white fog, ruthless After rubbing hard for a while, he hesitated and wanted to run.

A slender white hand stretched out from the fog, grabbed his waist and dragged his entire consciousness back, his warm fingertips ran across the red mole on his collarbone, and then hid in the fog.

After the wind and torrential rain, a large cloud of black fog lay lazily on top of the white fog, domineering and arrogantly pressing the other party not to leave.

Chu Jun never imagined that the power of divine communication was so great, but the divine sense that he would rather not do could be so vigorously provoked by the effect of acacia incense, and he almost couldn't control himself in the middle...

Chu Jun turned the mist back into his consciousness, and patted the black mist spread over his body, which instantly condensed into a human form.

Ning Buwei hadn't recovered yet, narrowed his eyes and stared at Chu Jun, like a wolf staring at the piece of fat beside his mouth.

It's no wonder that others say that it's easy to eat the marrow and know the taste. At first, he was delirious and acted on instinct, but after that, he was completely reluctant to let go. It was Chu Jun, a cold and cold Taizun, who was forcibly used by him. It was ruined...Ning not to return to the cage for reason, he coughed uncomfortably: "It was me who was abrupt."

It might seem more convincing if he hadn't lied on other people's consciousness and said this.

Chu Jun looked at him calmly, the tips of his ears were a little hot, he stretched out his hand to wrap Ning Buwei's waist and took the person to the sea of ​​​​knowledge, "Can the poison be cured?"

Ning Buwei felt a little itchy in his heart when he saw that he had regained this serious appearance. He secretly thought that there were some sequelae after the acacia fragrance had been resolved, but he nodded solemnly, "Thank you."