13

Chapter 13: Linjiang (3)

Ning Buwei couldn't save his spiritual power when his meridians were cut off. He squeezed some of the bells while it was still hot for Ning Xiu to play with, and he stuffed the rest into the two Suzaku knives. He was suddenly kicked away because he felt bad for himself. His own son was defenseless.

The big devil who has been making waves in the comprehension world for so many years slammed into the wall in shock.

"senior!"

"senior!"

Jiang Yizheng and Feng Zizhang tried to help him, but Ning Buwei raised his hand to stop him.

Chu Xin lined up in a row like the three quails and dared not move.

The devil stood up with a gloomy face, and walked murderously to the bedside to stare at the culprit, seeing Feng Zizhang and Jiang Yizheng trembling with fear.

In view of his obvious criminal record, Feng Zizhang dared to persuade: "Former, senior, he definitely didn't do it on purpose..."

"That's right, senior, he's just an ignorant child--" Jiang Yizheng tried to persuade him. He didn't know why his back was cold.

Chu Xin didn't know why, and exclaimed: "This child is really powerful, and he kicked the senior so far with one kick!"

Feng Zizhang and Jiang Yizheng suddenly turned their heads and stared at him murderously, signaling him to shut up with their eyes.

Chu Xin scratched his head blankly, "No, isn't it great?"

Jiang Yizheng covered his mouth and dragged him aside, while Feng Zizhang continued to watch on the sidelines in fright.

There were still tears on Ning Xiu's face, but he forgot to cry when he saw his father suddenly disappearing. He turned his head to look for his father, and when he saw his father walking over and kicking himself with a sullen face, he grinned.

"Ah~"

Daddy~

"Ah~"

Goofy~

Seeing that Ning Buwan ignored him, he puffed out his mouth and shouted forcefully, "Ah! Ahh~"

Daddy!

hungry~

Ning Bu, because he couldn't understand his babble, he opened his little swaddle with a dark face, revealing his tender belly, and he pinched a piece of the child's delicate skin.

Ning Buwei suddenly frowned, and didn't have the heart to settle accounts with Ning Xiu, so he picked him up and put some spiritual power on his stomach.

Ning Xiu felt that his belly was warm, and he hummed comfortably in his father's arms, "Yeah~"

it's hot~

Ning Buwei consciously used very light force when pinching his belly, but the big devil forgot that his normal force is used to pinching other people's necks, and he deliberately lightened the force on a child who was just born. Still, it's too big.

Ning Buwei suddenly felt that the kick was light, so he hugged Ning Xiu in his arms and rubbed his belly to apologize. Ning Xiu narrowed his eyes comfortably and smiled at his father.

Just when Feng Zizhang admired the beautiful picture of the father's kindness and filial piety and finally felt relieved, a strange and a little dull voice sounded in the room, and then a not-so-beautiful smell permeated everywhere.

Feng Zizhang covered his nose subconsciously.

Jiang Yizheng, who was whispering to Chu Xin, widened his eyes in shock, Chu Xin's mouth was quick, "What smells? Why is it so stinky?"