118

Chapter 118 Yuquan (18)

"I'm just, Di, Huai...a thought left, Di, Huai...dead long ago." The little puppet man was probably not used to being able to speak, and he stumbled.

Jiang Yizheng asked Feng Zizhang in a low voice, "What is 'Nian'?"

Feng Zizhang also shook his head suspiciously.

As we all know, when many powerful monks fell, they sometimes left a wisp of spiritual consciousness or a wisp of spirit nearby. The spirit left behind usually only transmits information, similar to a suicide note that speaks, and the spirit can simply communicate with the living. , Spiritual consciousness can be preserved for hundreds of years, while divine soul usually doesn't last long, but no matter which one it is, there is no self-consciousness, and without exception, it will eventually dissipate.

But looking at the performance of this little puppet, it is neither like spiritual consciousness, nor divine soul, and even has his own consciousness.

Lian Ning Buwei also frowned, "What is it?"

"'Nian' is something created by ancient powerful monks that is independent of their own consciousness. They cannot share consciousness and memory with their masters, but what they see, think and get will be controlled by their masters." Chu Jun explained to him. : "It can be understood as a puppet that has autonomous consciousness but is at the mercy of its master... As early as 30,000 years ago, this technique was lost."

The little puppet man nodded and looked at Ning Xiu, "I... want to help... Di Huai, repay, repay, complete, his unfulfilled wish."

Chu Jun glanced at him lightly, "What does Di Huai want to do?"

"Di Huai, think about it," the little puppet man said slowly, "give Di Bai to himself, half of the exquisite bones, and return it to him."

Ning Buwei snorted lightly: "Di Bai's soul has long been refined by him, and who did he give it back to?"

The little puppet man clasped his hands together and said in embarrassment, "When he died... I thought Di Bai was replaced by him, but Di Bai has long since dissipated in the blood formation, and—"

He glanced at Ning Xiu, "Di Huai's half of the exquisite bones have long since been exhausted because of his blood refining array... I searched for 30,000 years, and the entire cultivation world was only left in that year, protected by the banyan tree. What came down is a small piece of exquisite bone."

Although the puppet didn't speak clearly, Ning Buwei still managed to piece together a result. Back then, Di Huai took advantage of Di Bai and the banyan tree to retreat into a poisonous hand, although he took away only half of the Linglong bone and Di Bai's soul, But the banyan tree desperately protected a small piece hidden in the heart of the dead tree, until it was discovered by Ning Xingyuan and Chu Jun 30,000 years later...

And Di Huai probably sacrificed the Linglong bone he got and Di Bai's soul to the blood array, only to realize that he also had half of the Linglong bone in his body. He wanted to use himself to exchange Di Bai, but the Linglong bone in his body was exhausted. Di Bai's soul has long since dissipated, but he thought he had succeeded, so he kept this "mind" to compensate for Di Bai who he "thought" was exchanged.

Ning Buwei stared at the little puppet without smiling, and mocked, "What a big face."

"Since you knew that Di Bai was already dead, why did you follow Ning Xiu?" Chu Jun asked.

The little puppet said anxiously: "I, I didn't want to hurt him! This child, yes, is the closest person I can find to Di Bai. He uses Linglong as a bone-"