32

Chapter 32: The Old Man (Part 1)

I'd rather not intervene in the most annoying fight and fight half of the others.

But when his spiritual power was exhausted and he could only use his blood talisman to waste his spiritual consciousness, he was still happy to have someone intervene.

His path has always been open and closed, and once he doesn't make a big move, it seems that he can't match the momentum of his big devil.

Although he is not as talented as Ning Xingyuan, but he is also a body of heavenly spirit. Otherwise, the main family will not bother to pick up people after the fall of his side branch, so I would rather not cultivate. He is faster or slower than others, and his spiritual power is endless, whatever he makes.

He never imagined that one day he would use his spiritual power to save his fingers.

Now that his spiritual power is exhausted, he wins against Wen Heshen, even if he is a tragic victory, he can't get much benefit. Taking advantage of Wen Zaiye's interruption, his spiritual consciousness goes out and sneaks a door.

As long as he still has a Jade Spirit Pill, he definitely doesn't want to go to this door again - although this unknown old monster is full of spiritual energy and seems to be a little slow to respond, but it is not a character to be provoked, and the last time was bad. The big devil couldn't help but get goosebumps when he remembered the wrong God.

But he was really stretched, so he could only risk the danger to do it again, I hope the old monster's brain is no longer good.

The mark left before is still there, Ning Buwei slipped into the other party's sea of ​​consciousness very easily.

The third time he visited, he still disguised himself as a black fog. After thinking for a while, he cautiously wrapped the black fog with a layer of white fog, and found a hidden and easy place to escape. Take out four Suzaku fragments.

In the center of the sea of ​​​​knowledge, Chu Jun watched with his own eyes that the arrogant black mist pulled his spiritual power, and then turned into a white mist disguise, and was speechless for a while.

In order to avoid the embarrassing situation last time, I would rather not be the only one who came here this time with spiritual knowledge, and decided to make a quick decision, and then run away, and the spiritual power in front of me will be mostly empty as soon as I make a move.

Chu Jun, who originally planned to look at the child's face with one eye closed: ......

This fellow is somewhat rude.

So Ning Buwei turned around and faced another group of white fog.

Ning Buwei: "..."

He was caught off guard with a hint of embarrassment, but fortunately he was thick-skinned and reacted fast enough to turn around and run.

Chu Jun stretched out his hand and accurately pressed his shoulder in a cloud of mist. He was about to speak, but the other party grabbed his wrist and twisted it hard.

Fighting in the sea of ​​​​knowledge is even more dangerous than outside. Even Chu Jun didn't dare to underestimate the enemy. Following his strength, he flipped lightly, the snow-white sleeves wiped Ning Buwei's face, and the water rippled under their feet.

Ning Bu's five fingers became claws, and he clasped the other party without letting go. The wrist was thin and cold, and it fell on his hot palm, causing him to be stunned for a moment.

Even a moment of stunnedness is fatal. I would rather not think that the secret path is bad. After the opponent broke free, he quickly retreated, and countless cold arrows condensed from spiritual power stabbed at the large acupoints all over his body.