136

Chapter 136 Double Mirror (11)

Wang Bin was one step ahead of him, and he was about to catch Ning Xiu, but the little black dragon who had been calm and motionless suddenly opened his mouth and bit his hand.

Wang Bin was in pain, the spiritual energy in his palm turned into ice, and he patted Xiao Hei's throat directly.

Unexpectedly, at this moment, a black six-legged beast suddenly appeared out of thin air, slammed into Wang Bin, and the iron chain wrapped around his body set off a tsunami several dozen feet high.

Wang Bin stepped back several dozen feet before he could barely stabilize his body. The people watching the battle were also affected by the tsunami, and they all fought back with spiritual power.

Hao Zheng was closer than they were, and was also forced back by the tsunami.

"Yellow Huang~" Ning Xiu looked up at the behemoth in front of him, the green face and fangs were a bit scary, he was no bigger than half a finger in front of the other party, but he grabbed a little black mane in front of everyone's terrified eyes. Milk said: "Where is Mu Meng~ I think~ Daddy~"

Xiao Hei shook the faucet, probably feeling that he was backing him up, and arrogantly sprayed a fireball at Wang Bin.

Wang Bin sacrificed a magic weapon to smash the fireball, and looked at this dragon and a strange beast with fear.

"What is this!?" Xie Jiangnan's eyes widened in shock.

Xie asked with a serious expression: "The runes and chains on this look like suppressed beasts!"

Those who can use the word "repression" will not be easy to deal with.

"The runes on this beast are powerful, and the chain looks like a thousand years of cold iron. No wonder it can't even break it." Someone exclaimed: "Who can seal these beasts?"

"Look, that little doll!" someone exclaimed.

I saw that the fierce beast opened its mouth, and actually wanted to swallow the little baby directly into its mouth.

"How dare you!" Wang Bin shouted angrily, and several thorny ropes suddenly rushed towards Ning Xiu, ignoring the life of the child at all.

"stop!"

Hao Zheng took out a long sword and cut off the ropes. Who knew that Wang Bin still had a backhand. The broken rope fell into the bottom of the sea and then twisted into one again, rushing towards Ning Xiu from behind Hao Zheng.

"Roar—" The black dragon that originally appeared to be extremely small against the alien beasts skyrocketed, and the angry dragon roared straight into the sky. The hard scales collided with the spikes on the rope, bursting with fire.

"Follow me!" Shen Xi seized the opportunity and led the Chongzheng League behind him to fly to the strange beast, and he was bound to grab Ning Xiu.

Hao Zheng's expression turned solemn, his sleeves swept away, and an invisible barrier blocked them from outside. Who knew that Wang Bin's five fingers would become claws in the next instant, and the barrier would be shattered directly.

"Senior brother, I'm here to help you!" Shang Nuanwei, who arrived late, brought the elders of Wanxuanyuan to fight with Shen Xi and others of Chongzheng League.

In the scuffle, Xie Changan was thrown into chaos by the dragon's tail, and the little doll who was hugged tightly in his arms clapped his hands excitedly, "Aah!"

Fight! Uncle Dean, come on~ Defeat them~ Da!

"Ahhh-" Xie Changan lost his voice in fright as he looked at Fang Fang who was close at hand.