147

Chapter 147: Dry Bones (Part 2)

    In the boundless sea of ​​consciousness, the eyes are full of broken walls and ruins, the sky above is dark and full of evil spirits.

    Ning Buwei sat cross-legged on the ground, in front of him was a black dantian the size of a fist, and further down, there was a thick golden spiritual root, but because it was pulled out and forced back, the brilliant golden color looked a bit dim.

    At the beginning of each monk's cultivation, he likes to make the sea of ​​consciousness into his favorite appearance. Even an ignorant and ignorant child like Ning Xiu will use his spiritual power to reproduce his favorite things in the sea of ​​consciousness.

    Ning Buwei's sea of ​​consciousness at the beginning was not like this.

    He once created a city in the sea of ​​consciousness, every street, every brick and tile, even the ivy on the wall, was exactly the same as Xunfu Ningcheng.

    The center of the city is Ning Mansion, and the center of Ning Mansion is Danhuai Courtyard.

    There are two sweet-scented osmanthus trees in the courtyard, a large nine-leaved lotus, and a winding corridor. When you look up from the corridor, you can see Shenyue Mountain in the distance.

    Later, there was an island next to the city of knowing the sea. There were flowers and grass on the island, his favorite classroom for classes, green pine trees he liked to see outside the window, and the self-examination pavilion he often went to, and where Chu Jun lived. In a

    certain way, Ning Xiu is really similar to him, his son made all the things he likes, and he directly copied his favorite cities and islands into the sea of ​​consciousness.

    It's just that the island of Wanxuanyuan stopped abruptly halfway through the sea of ​​consciousness, and since then his sea of ​​consciousness has been a mess.

    In the beginning, when Ning Gu and Li Xiaohan had an accident, he forced himself to accept it, and then hid it and pretended to forget it. Later, he got used to it, and the Ning family had an accident, and Ning Xingyuan fell. Or the departure of Chu Jun and Wan Li, he adopted the same method, understatement on the surface, and self-deception in reality.

    He can't be really ruthless.

    He couldn't cultivate the ruthless way—since he threw Ning Xiu from mid-air in Linjiang City and dragged him back, or earlier, since he didn't make up his mind to bring Ning Xiu back to the Linglong bone but put the little thing in his arms , he knew that he would not succeed in cultivation.

    Ning Buwei looked at the messy sea of ​​consciousness in front of him, the dark dantian in front of him began to fall off layer by layer, and finally turned into the original crystal clear appearance.

    Breaking and then standing, this time he can finally choose the path he wants to take.

    ——

    "Daddy~ Wow!" Ning Xiu's cry was especially clear amidst the noisy and hoarse ghost screams and collapse.

    Ning Buwei opened his eyes with difficulty, and there were bursts of severe pain in his abdomen and heart, which almost made him pass out again.

    "Daddy~" Ning Xiu's little face was covered with tears on his body, his two little fists were clenched tightly, and he was still exerting all his strength while crying.

    Ning Buwei found that his whole body was shining with gold, and the wounds on his abdomen and heart were slowly healing.

    His mind was still a little dazed, blood was all over Ning Xiu's little head, and he spat out a mouthful of blood just as he was about to speak.