22

Chapter 22: In the Clouds (1)

"Ah~" Ning Xiu looked at him with innocent eyes and blinked.

Chu Jun lowered his eyes and stared at Ning Xiu, trying to teach his son, "What kind of etiquette."

Naihe's son didn't understand, and his temper was still in a hurry. He patted his clothes with his little hands and signaled to hurry up and save people.

With a wave of the snow-colored wide sleeves, the platinum dark pattern on it shone in the dim yellow light.

Ning Xiu immediately forgot his dying father, staring at Chu Jun's sleeve with interest, and stretched out his small hand to grab it.

Chu Jun borrowed a little spiritual power from Ning Xiu's sea of ​​consciousness, mixed with his own, and the pale golden spiritual power turned into a mist to wrap Ning Buwei, without even looking carefully at what the other party looked like.

Ning Buwei did not reject Ning Xiu's spiritual power, but frowned uncomfortably.

Chu Jun kept his eyes down, and he didn't even look up at the fog. With the help of Ning Xiu's little spiritual power, the other party did not resist.

His crimson spiritual power mixed with Ning Xiu's golden color, wandered around the other's extraordinary meridians, and then fell silent towards the dantian that was about to smash into slag.

If the meridians are completely broken and the cultivation base is completely destroyed, they are complimenting him.

If it wasn't for a surging green spiritual power protecting his dantian and heart veins, I'm afraid he would have exploded and died long ago.

Chu Jun looked a little dignified.

He raised his head and surveyed his son's sea of ​​consciousness. It was not too big for a cultivator of Jindan stage, but for a baby, it could be called vast.

But in the vast sea of ​​consciousness, there is only one area where there is light, and at most it is only the size of two rooms.

There is a huge lantern hanging in the air, emitting a soft light, but it is different from the real lantern, as if it was pinched out by someone with spiritual power, and even carefully pinched out the tassels, next to a series of more than a dozen sizes The different bells are also pinched by spiritual power.

There is also a porcelain spoon the size of an adult's palm, with a large, fluffy yellow dog painted on it, sticking out its tongue and wagging its tail.

Next to the spoon is a flower bowl larger than a human head, painted with festive red flowers. These two things are second only to lanterns and bells, and they are placed in the brightest place to show the owner's attention.

In addition, there is a jade-colored leaf, a half-black cave wall, a few withered grasses taller than a person, a stone the size of a fist, a swaddling cloth embroidered with soothing spells and warding off evil charms, a black The clothes and half of the white clothes, the half of the white clothes, Chu Jun's body was several times bigger and they were exactly the same——

Just as Chu Jun looked at it, there was a gleaming platinum dark pattern on the sleeve.

Chu Jun: …………

This brightness is a bit exaggerated.

The lantern-lit clearing was full of oddities.

After the cultivator opened up the sea of ​​consciousness, he could change the sea of ​​consciousness into whatever he liked. Obviously, these strange things were his son's favorite.