116

Chapter 116 Yuquan (thirteen)

Chu Jun hugged Ning Xiu and stood beside Ning Buwei, his eyes retracted from the strong word "San".

Ning Xiu was playing happily with the little blue bird. From the point of view of a child who is not familiar with the world, it doesn't matter if the sky falls with his parents by his side.

The other children also looked at the door in front of them curiously and nervously, but they were not afraid.

Ning Buwei remembered the comment given by Sang Yun, which also accounted for the word "scattered", discrete, dissipated, two scattered in one shot... No matter how you interpret it, it is not a word with good meaning.

Not to mention the obvious sentence of this big thorn Lala.

I don't know why, but I don't want to go in.

"Ah~" Ning Xiu's palm was lightly pecked by the bird, itching to laugh non-stop, the small silver lock and bell tied with a red rope on his wrist rang crisply.

Chu Jun reached out and squeezed his palm.

Ning Buwei turned his head to look at him, Chu Jun said: "Ning Xiu's soul is barely stable now, this word may not be in the future, it may be the root cause."

Ning Buwei nodded and reached out to open the door.

The quaint and extravagant door creaked, and finally opened completely, and the scene inside was unobstructed, and several people outside the door were all stunned.

Compared with the luxurious and exaggerated door decorations on the outside, the inside is simply too unpretentious.

The inside of the door is like a stone that has been cut neatly. There are only a few tables and stools on the smooth and cold ground. At the end, a huge banyan tree that can't see the top withered there, and the intertwined roots are also very reserved. From a small spot on the edge, a few stray sunlight shone down from a high gap, just shining on a small couch.

The dusty and rotten space is filled with dust and decay.

Ning Xiu first turned his head curiously and looked around, but when he saw the dead banyan tree, he frowned unhappily, and hummed, preferring not to hug.

Ning Buwei had to hold him over and ask him, "Did you remember something?"

Ning Xiu pouted his little butt and shoved his head into his neck, and hummed in a milky voice, "Da~"

unhappy~

Although Ning Xiu sticks to Chu Jun most of the time, probably because the first thing he saw was Ning Buwei, when he was uncomfortable and unhappy, he would still subconsciously find Ning Buwei and drill into his front.

Ning Buzhi wanted to dig into his front placket when he saw him humming and crying, but he was no longer a baby that was only one or two months old. It was obvious that the placket could not hold him anymore. Had to cover him tightly with wide sleeves.

The unpleasant breath was isolated from the outside, surrounded by the reassuring smell of his father, Ning Xiu sniffed and lay on Ning Buwei's body honestly.

The always lively little doll suddenly became so quiet, obviously very happy, even a little sad, Ning Buwei patted him on the back, and took advantage of the situation to pull the little puppet from his little bell and threw it to Chu Jun.

Ning Bu was upset to see this wooden man for a long time, and decided to turn him into wood slag after using it today.

Chu Jun understood, walked under the dead banyan tree with the little puppet, placed him on the root of the tree, and then reached out and wiped the little cinnabar between the puppet's eyebrows.