181.2

Chapter 181 The Finale (2)

    The exquisite bones clinging to his mouth seemed to be afraid, and they desperately burrowed into his arms.

    The big devil, whose consciousness gradually disappeared, turned sideways to block the sword that Nanshu stabbed at his heart with all his strength, and protected the timid broken bone.

    For the last time, he only saw the endless green mountains far away from Xingluoya.

    ——End of the text.

    The author has something to say:

    It's over, thank you little cuties for your company all the way, bow!

    There will be all kinds of extras~

    The next fairy tale is "Idle and the Immortal Sweeping the Fallen Flowers", welcome to collect~

    Jiang Gu, as the most promising second generation of immortals, takes the unification of the immortal world as his own responsibility, until the love that has been postponed for three thousand years Kalpa appears.

    According to the statistics of the Immortal Ascension Chart, the combination of Wuqingdao and master-student is the fastest way to overcome the love disaster.

    Jiang Gu descended to the mortal world with his sword in hand.

    According to Jiang Gu's plan, three years of dating, five years of love, and striving to kill his wife and prove the Tao within ten years and successfully ascend.

    But thousands of calculations, Jiang Gu never calculated that love will fall on a dandy who does not think about making progress.

    Jiang Gu's face darkened, this kind of bastard is also worthy of being his love robbery?

    ——Wei

    Feng lived extremely happily in the sect, until a new elder descended from the sky and called him out to accept him as a disciple.

    The cold beauty was like a banished fairy, Wei Feng nodded his head.

    From then on, I woke up earlier than chickens and went to bed later than dogs, and I struggled every day on the verge of sudden death from exhaustion.

    Wei Feng hugged his head in pain: Ancestor, what exactly do you want from me?

    Jiang Gu has no expression on his face: it takes three years to form alchemy, five years to transform into a god, and ten years to achieve Mahayana Dzogchen.

    Wei Feng's knees softened and he fell to his knees on the ground: Kill me!

    Jiang Gu happily drew his sword: Satisfy you.

    For the first time, Wei Feng discovered that he could crawl so fast on the ground.

    Later, Wei Feng was trained (tortured) to become the number one person in the cultivation world, and when he was full of ambitions, he was dragged by his master to form a Taoist partner contract.

    Before Wei Feng had time to be pleasantly surprised, a sword pierced through his heart.

    Wei Feng struggled and grabbed Master's sleeve: I think—

    Jiang Gu's tone was indifferent: I will bear you forever for my husband.

    Wei Feng vomited blood: I can still rescue him—

    Jiang Gu covered his eyes expressionlessly: You can go at ease.

    Wei Feng frantically shook his head: I didn't—

    Jiang Gu covered his mouth: You're dead.

    Jiang Gu Feisheng succeeded, but was stopped by Tianmen.

    Tianmen: It seems that your love calamity has not been overcome.

    Jiang Gu: It's over, my husband is dead.

    Tianmen: You turn your head.

    Jiang Gu turned his head, and saw his apprentice was covered in blood, his eyes were dark and crazy, but his red eyes were crying at him.

    Jiang Gu: ...