139

Chapter 139 Double Mirror (fourteen)

After Ning Xing left, Pei Si seemed to have returned to his life before he appeared.

But in the end there is something different.

Boss Pei and Mrs. Li Li were a lot nicer to him. He disappeared all day and night. When he returned to the door again, the two of them were obviously startled.

"Siwa, you, you didn't go with the immortal?" Pei Li looked at him with red eyes, trying to get closer and looking like he didn't dare.

"Mother, I want to sleep before going to the ground." Pei Si whispered.

"Hey, go to sleep, go back to your room to sleep." Mrs. Pei Li hurriedly nodded. Boss Pei's face was ugly and he wanted to say something, but Mr. Pei Li grabbed his arm and said, "Go quickly."

Pei Si went back to the house without saying a word.

Boss Pei took a breath and said angrily, "Why doesn't he go back with people because he is so capable?"

"Don't say a word!" Pei Li tugged at his sleeve, "Go down quickly."

"Don't go!" Boss Pei sat on the threshold with a dry cigarette.

Pei Li looked at the closed door of Pei Si and sighed, "My heart is beating so fast, I always feel uneasy, you said that the little fairy will go back to the sky, will he find someone to take Siwa away again? ?"

"Take it away and take it away! I have been eating and drinking for more than ten years, and it's not a loss for him!" Boss Pei was smoking a cigarette, but he was obviously restless.

"What's this called!" Mrs. Pei Li clenched her sleeves and wiped away her tears, "I was thinking that the fourth baby is too old, so I will quickly marry him a wife..."

"The immortal surnamed Ning looks young, but he is not a fuel-efficient person. He has been dragging his feet and refused to leave, just because he wanted to take away Siwa." Pei Li whispered: "I urged Siwa to go down to the ground before. After scolding him, the immortal turned his head and came out, gave a bag of silver ingots, and told me to treat Siwa better..."

Pei Li started to cry again, "I can treat my son badly! Although the four babies didn't come out of my belly, didn't I just pull the shit and pee big? I'm a motherfucker. Why did you scold him twice?"

Boss Pei was smoking a cigarette, his brows furrowed tightly, "Don't be wronged, do you dare to say that you treat Siwa the same as Xiaowu?"

Mrs. Pei Li cried even more, "Why is it different? If the family has money, can I not send him to study in the county? I would love to see him in the field and pull some food with you every day!?"

"I'm just happy!" Boss Pei growled.

"You still have the face to tell me! Every time you beat Siwa, you can kill half your life. If I hadn't stopped you, you would have beaten him to death long ago!" Pei Li went up to beat him, "Thanks to the fact that Xiao Wu was far away from the county in the past two years, you didn't beat him less when he was at home!"

Boss Pei's face was serious, "Who doesn't beat children? A dutiful son comes out of a stick! Can you be obedient if you don't beat him? I was beaten by my father too, isn't it still good!?"

"If you have the ability, tell those immortals!" Mrs. Pei Li said with tears: "If they take my four children away, I will fight them hard!"

"People can pinch us to death without using fingers." Boss Pei choked on the smoke and coughed.

The two were murmuring outside for a while, and then Pei Si came out of the room again.

"Why don't you sleep?" Pei Li asked.