132

Chapter 132 Double Mirror (Part 7)

Seventeen states, Wanxuanyuan.

Ning Xiu sat in Hao Zheng's arms, holding a small ball in one hand, while the other grabbed Hao Zheng's beard and refused to let go.

"Stinky boy, let go quickly." Hao Zhen grimaced in pain as he pulled out his beard, but he couldn't pull his little hand away, and glared at him.

Ning Xiu shook his little hand vigorously, "Uncle~ I want daddy~"

"Hey, I know, I know, let go first." Hao Zhen squeezed his wrist.

Ning Xiu let go of his hand obediently, and smiled innocently at him, "Ah da~"

"Hey—did you do it on purpose?" Hao Zhen stretched out his hand and pinched his cheek, "Just like your father."

Ning Xiu tilted his head, "I want~ Dad~ Mom~"

I haven't seen my father and mother for a long time~

"They will be back soon." Hao Zhen picked him up and said solemnly, "Now tell me, why are you fighting with other children?"

Ning Xiu stood on the ground and slapped the ball in his hand vigorously, "Ah?"

What are you fighting about?

Cui Yuanbai stood beside him and whispered, "It was them who moved first."

"You broke the legs of the young son of the Xie family!" Hao Zhen pointed at him, "I'll talk about you later, Ning Xiu, say it."

Ning Xiu held the ball ignorantly, "Da?"

Seeing this, the headmaster next to him stood up and said, "It's such a dean, Miss Ge's Eighth and Ninth want to play with the young master. The three of them had a good time, but then several young masters wanted to play with him. Play……"

After the headmaster explained, Hao Zheng looked at Ning Xiu speechlessly, "You're tired of playing, just walk away, why are you beating up Seventh Young Master An?"

An Qigongzi is the youngest son of the An family. The whole An family is just such a single seedling. When it was delivered to Wanxuanyuan, the grandmother and mother aunts and aunts took turns crying for several days before they were delivered. The eyes of the whole family hurt. An's are not very unreasonable. If they know that their baby bump has been beaten, I'm afraid they will cry and collapse Wanxuanyuan.

Ning Xiu patted his belly, "An An~ grab the ball~"

An An grabs his ball, he doesn't want to play with An An~

After the headmaster here explained the reason, Hao Zhen went to train Cui Yuanbai again. Ning Xiu played with the ball for a while, and accidentally let the ball roll under the table. Looking down, you can still see his little tiger-toed shoes.

Ning Xiu reached out and grabbed his own ball, and then someone poked his chubby little hand.

"Oops~" Ning Xiu was startled, and then saw a familiar aura coming from behind the legs of the table, "Da!"

It's you! little puppet~

Then he tilted his head suspiciously again, looking at the puppet man's limp body, "Mumu~"

How did you get so soft?

The little man the size of his palm ran up to him and whispered, "Ning Xiu, can you help me?"

"Ah?" Ning Xiu tilted his head blankly.

The villain said anxiously, "Can I hide in your little bell?"