161

Chapter 161: Dark Domain (3)

    Ning Xiu and Ge Yunxi were distressed by how to arrange so many people into their small room, and the young headmaster who was watching them was already snoring.

    "Xiao Shan~ I saw my brother~" Ge Yunxi said happily.

    Ning Xiuxiu looked down at the small wooden house intently, "Ah~ Xiaoshan also saw Mumu inside~"

    "Brother~really~" Ge Yunxi stood up and wobbled towards the bushes next to the sand past.

    Ning Xiu stood up and followed her, holding her hand, "Ah Song~ Don't let me run around~ Xixi~Fat~"

    Ge Yunxi pointed to the bushes in front of him, "I see~ Brother, come on Ah~"

    Ning Xiu looked blankly at the bushes in front of him, "No~ people~" Ge Yunyang, who

    was hiding in the Qiankun cloth, strangled Xie Changming's neck, "Why did you kick me just now, Yunxi saw me! "

    Hey, hey, you're going to strangle me!" Xie Changming struggled.

    "You two can do it—" Xie Chang'an turned his head and stared at them warningly. The next moment, he was kicked on his back by a foot, and the three people who were hiding behind the bushes rolled out of Qiankunbuli together.

    "Ah~" Ning Xiu was startled, and took Ge Yunxi back a step.

    "Who kicked me!" Xie Changan growled.

    Xie Changming and Ge Yunyang hurriedly got up from the ground.

    Ge Yunxi shivered in fright, Ning Xiu bravely stood in front of her, and said with a sullen face: "No~ fierce~"

    "Stinky boy, let go of my sister." Ge Yunyang saw him holding Ge Yunxi small hand, staring at him.

    "Brother~" Ge Yunxi bent her eyes and threw herself into his arms, "Come here~Look at Xixi~?"

    "Ang, stop by and have a look." Ge Yunyang picked her up, "Let me see if you are good Be good." The

    little friend was suddenly taken away, and Ning Xiu stood there a little dazed.

    "Yo." Xie Changan knelt down and poked his cheek, and said with a smile: "Cui Xiu, do you still remember me?"

    Ning Xiu looked at him blankly, "Cui Xiu~ who is it~"

    Xie Changan was stunned for a moment , "Oh, your name is Cui Shan."

    Ning Xiu tilted his head, and went past him to find Ge Yunxi, "Xixi~Fat~find Ah Song~"

    Ge Yunxi hugged Ge Yunyang's neck and refused to let go , "Xixi~ I want my brother~"

    Ge Yunyang hugged his sister contentedly and did not let go.

    Ning Xiu muttered in a low voice: "Xiao Shan~ also has older brothers~ two~"

    Xie Changan squatted behind him and poked his shoulder, "Child, what's your name?"

    Ning Xiu turned his head, although he was not very happy, But he still said very politely: "Xiaoshan~"

    "Hahahaha I'm still called Dashan." Xie Changan laughed mercilessly.

    Ning Xiu was even more unhappy, but Ah Song taught them to be polite children, looked at Ge Yunxi, and said in a childlike voice: "Xixi~Xiaoshan is gone~"

    After speaking, he turned and left, but he left For a while, he still didn't move at the same place, lowered his head in doubt, and looked at his feet hanging in the air, and let out a strange snort.