95

Chapter 95 Floating in the Air (16)

"This is my master's tomb." Ning Buwei looked at the gate of Yan's house in the distance, and said mockingly: "She likes this house of Yan's house, so I will move it over for her to watch."

Chu Jun was stunned for a moment. It was the first time that he would not mention the past to him, but he couldn't help but wonder, "You put your master's tomb... in the Floating Realm?"

Usually monks' tombs are found in quiet and remote places, so that the deceased will not be disturbed by strangers. Although the floating realm is large, it is still a floating and mysterious realm. Even if it is opened once every ten years, the monks who come in are like crucian carp crossing the river. , and inevitably disturb.

"Her last wish, I'll just do it." Ning Buwei couldn't understand why his master couldn't think so much, everyone died, and he had to choose such a bad place.

"Besides, her body is inside, I can't watch the bald donkey go in and disturb her."

Chu Jun said: "The bald donkey? Has he gone in now?"

"Ming Sang." Ning Buwei said, "I have set up a lot of magic circles in this tomb. Even if he is in the fusion stage, he will not be able to enter the main tomb for a while."

Chu Jun thought about it carefully, and said, "Aren't they friends with your brother?"

Ning Buwei looked at him in surprise, "You know?"

"I met them when I traveled to the mortal world." Chu Jun recalled: "At that time, your brother and the others were only fifteen or sixteen years old, but they were already quite capable."

Ning Buwei raised his eyebrows and said, "They dared to travel to the mortal world when they were fifteen or sixteen years old?"

When he was fifteen or sixteen years old, Hao Zheng and Ning Xingyuan kept him from going anywhere. He tried every means to sneak out and play for a while. The mortal world had a lot of karma, and he had never been there.

Chu Jun said: "At that time, the seventeen states were still rich in spiritual energy, and the entrance to the mortal world had not been taken over by the Chongzheng Alliance, so there would be a lot less constraints."

Ning Buwei snorted lightly, "Chongzheng League..."

What else did he want to say, Chu Jun suddenly said, "Someone is here."

I saw a group of cultivators Yujian coming straight to this Yan residence in the distance. The leader was an acquaintance, and it was Shen Xi, the eldest disciple of the Wu Shizong Sect Master Chu Linyuan.

Behind Shen Xi were Chu Bai and a few other sect elders, and then followed by a group of Chongzheng League disciples.

"The location that Zen Master Mingsang told us is here." Shen Xi raised his hand to signal everyone to stop, "Let's wait for the news of Zen Master for now."

About a hundred or so people stopped outside the mansion in a mighty manner.

"Hey, isn't the Yan residence in Licheng, Zhenzhou? How could it appear in the floating realm?" Someone asked in confusion.

"Hey, now the Yan family in Licheng is a small side branch back then. The real Yan family was destroyed hundreds of years ago." An older cultivator said: "Looking at this house, it looks like the real Yan family. The Yan Mansion of the Eight Classics."

"But what does this Yan residence have to do with Linglong Gu?"

"Since Zen Master Mingsang asked us to wait here, he must have his reasons. Waiting patiently is..."