17

Chapter 17: Linjiang (seven)

"This takraw ball is getting smaller and smaller!" Chu Xin observed for a while, and suddenly his expression changed.

"Senior? Senior, are you back?" Feng Zizhang called Ning Buwei, but the person holding the child didn't respond at all.

"Senior may not be able to come back when, we must find a way to save ourselves." Jiang Yizheng held the sword and slashed the vine fiercely, but not only did it not split, but it made the vine shrink faster.

"They must be here!" There were several noisy voices from outside.

"Venerable Dulu, Zen Master Baiyu, and Qingyan will definitely be able to control the demon vine. You see that the demon vine is not free to trap us—" Someone walked forward and said, "Then The child is not easy, Mei Luoxue wants to catch him, we might as well do it first..."

"Why is there such a big takraw ball here?" Someone suddenly stopped and looked at the vine ball where Feng Zizhang and his group were.

Inside the ball, Feng Zizhang covered the small glowing lantern that Ning Buwei pinched, and all of them held their breath.

The surroundings suddenly became dark, and the originally quiet Ning Xiu pursed his lips.

The people outside stayed for a while, as if they felt that it is better to do less than one thing, so they lifted their feet and left, but suddenly they heard a child's cry.

"!!!" The three of Feng Zizhang held their breath and stood there dumbfounded.

Take every precaution, you can't prevent this little ancestor who is afraid of the dark!

"They're inside!" Someone outside said excitedly.

"Cut down the vines!"

Seven or eight people were staring around the ball woven by vines, swords slashed on the vines, but they couldn't read the slightest.

"It's weird, how did they get in!?" Someone didn't believe in evil and poured spiritual power into the sword.

"You don't want to die, Zen master Baiyu said that someone had set up a soul-devouring array in the illusion, and if you use so much spiritual power, it will turn into a blood fog!" Someone next to him stopped him.

"That soul-devouring formation was created by the devil rather than for it, it's very evil."

"Bah! If the devil is dead, he will still be a demon!"

"We think of other ways..."

Feng Zizhang, who was in the takraw ball, sat on the spot and hugged Ning Xiu's person and shouted, "Senior! It's not good, come back soon!"

——

Ning Buwei looked at the small cloud of white mist floating in front of him. This cloud of mist did not seem to be offensive, but the level of spiritual power was very high. It should be a small cloud of spiritual consciousness. Supplement the meridians.

But is this old thing already demented, and anyone can enter his sea of ​​knowledge to gather a spiritual power?

Or is this group of spiritual power an old man's disguise trying to lure him into the bait?

Ning Bu was not sure what the other party was coming from, so he didn't dare to act rashly for a while.

The white fog stopped in front of him, as if looking at him, and there was no killing intent around him. I would rather not be very envious of seeing this large group of high-grade spiritual power, and the other party acted like a soft bun who was easy to bully. , After thinking for a moment, he stretched out a small wisp of black mist and tentatively poked at the other side.