10

Chapter 10: Starfall (10)

There are tigers and wolves in front and chasing soldiers behind, Jiang Yizheng shouted angrily at the hand: "Evil, die!"

"Fellow Daoist Jiang!" The hand shook desperately, "It's me! I'm Feng Zizhang!"

Jiang Yi was about to slash, "Feng Zizhang?"

Feng Zizhang squeezed half of his face into the gap, trying his best to show his existence, "That's right! Fellow Daoist Jiang! Please help me cut it from the outside! It's too hard to cut here!"

"Okay, dodge!" Jiang Yizheng knew the virtues of the vines, but without using his spiritual power, he slashed down with a sword.

"This vine is very hard, and it may take many times to chop—" Feng Zizhang said in the inside, and the entire vine ball was chopped in half.

Feng Zizhang opened his mouth in surprise.

"Although my talent is dull, I was born with great strength." Jiang Yizheng retracted his sword, and when he saw him surprised, he explained, his eyes fell on Ning Buwei, "Daoist friend Li Chengfeng is there too?"

"We were trapped in the vine by that Yan Lanpei, but I don't know why he didn't come to clean us up." Feng Zizhang patted the dust on his sleeves and saluted Jiang Yizheng, "Thank you for helping Daoist Jiang—"

Before he could finish his words, the rustling voice came. Ning didn't change his face. He hugged Ning Xiu and turned around and ran. Jiang Yizheng followed closely without turning his head. The man climbed to the roof, screamed in agony, and chased after him, "Wait for me!"

There are more and more vines on the ground, and those vine people who have been sucked in their spiritual power and soul are becoming more and more flexible, and the screams and wailing are endless, and their scalps are numb.

At this moment, Ning Xiu forgot his fear in the dark, thinking that Ning Buwei was playing with him, and was hugged by his father and giggled, not knowing that he was running for his life.

While running, Ning Buwei looked at the huge vine that was nearly a hundred feet thick in the center of the city, nimbly avoided the green leaves that were entangled at his ankles, and jumped to the higher roof.

Almost at the same moment when he landed, the Suzaku knife shard he put in his arms suddenly began to vibrate violently, as if it was in harmony with the other shards.

There are fragments of the Suzaku knife near here!

Ning Buwei took out the fragment that still contained spiritual power and drew a sensor symbol with blood. Originally, I just wanted to confirm it. Who would have guessed that the moment I closed the pen, a terrifying force came from the towering vines, violently. He dragged him to the center of Linjiang City.

Ning Bu originally wanted to find out, but out of the corner of the eye caught a glimpse of Ning Xiu in his arms, and subconsciously reached out to erase the blood talisman, but he couldn't.

"Fellow Daoist Li!" Jiang Yizheng, who was following behind him, shouted loudly, "You can't go to that place!"

Seeing this, Feng Zizhang, who was catching up, rushed up and grabbed Ning Buwei's belt, but the force was too great to drag him into the air. Feng Zizhang couldn't hold it alone, so he hurried to Jiang Yizheng and said, "Fellow Daoist Jiang, give me a hand. !"

Jiang Yizheng was also very warm-hearted, and with a roar, he jumped up and hugged Feng Zizhang's waist, "I'm here to help you!"

Ning Buwei was hanging in the air, holding onto the Suzaku knife with one hand and holding Ning Xiu with the other. Feng Zizhang grabbed his belt and hung it on him, with his toes barely touching the ground, and Jiang Yi, who was tied to his waist. While strangled, the three were strung together like grasshoppers on a rope.