38

Chapter 38

Feng Zizhang hugged Ning Xiu, stretched out his hand and pinched his small face, and said to Jiang Yizheng: "Senior, why do I always feel uneasy in my heart after leaving?"

Jiang Yizheng sat cross-legged on the bed and wiped his sword, "You don't have to be crows here."

"No, it's not that I think something bad will happen." Feng Zizhang pondered: "I just think that there will be something that can't be solved."

"Senior, go to Xiaoshan's mother." Jiang Yizheng held the sword with gossip on his face, "And looking at the senior's appearance, he is not familiar with that fairy, wouldn't he always abandon that fairy?"

Feng Zizhang widened his eyes in shock, "Is that kind of person, senior?"

Jiang Yizheng touched his nose, "Hey, it doesn't look like it."

"But seeing how handsome the senior is, there must be a lot of peach blossom debt." Jiang Yizheng said firmly.

Feng Zizhang wondered, "You know again?"

"You male cultivators don't understand the hearts of our female cultivators." Jiang Yizheng said: "As long as the senior is five hundred years younger and appears in front of me with this face, I am willing to take a look at the spirit stone."

"But senior still has the same face now, why don't you stick the spirit stone upside down?" Feng Zizhang teased.

Jiang Yizheng waved his hand and said with a heartache: "You don't understand, when the senior stood in front of me, I just wanted to kneel down and call my father, I wish he was my father."

Feng Zizhang twitched the corners of his mouth, "I really don't understand."

Probably heard someone call Dad, the sleeping Ning Xiu slowly opened his eyes and saw Feng Zizhang in front of him.

What about dad?

"Yeah, Xiaoshan, are you awake?" Feng Zizhang hugged him and shook it, "Do you want to eat rice cereal?"

"Ah~" Ning Xiu just woke up and stared blankly at him and Jiang Yizheng who came up to him, tears in his eyes.

What about dad?

"Does he want to find senior?" Jiang Yizheng reached out and took him from Feng Zizhang's arms, "Don't cry, don't cry, your father is going to find your mother."

Ning Xiu blinked again, and more tears gathered, "Ah~ah~"

What about Mother Bai Bai?

I want daddy~

He couldn't find his father, and he couldn't find his mother. He just felt that his parents didn't want him anymore. Ning Xiu finally couldn't help crying.

Feng Zizhang and Jiang Yi were scrambling to coax him.

"Are you hungry? I'll cook him some rice cereal!" Jiang Yizheng used his spiritual power to cook rice cereal for him on the spot.

After a while, the two of them tried to feed Ning Xiu rice paste, one holding a spoon and the other holding a flower bowl.

"Fortunately, senior left what Xiaoshan ate." Feng Zizhang looked at the little yellow dog on the spoon and found that the little dog was shedding tears.

Thinking he was wrong, he blinked hard.

Ning Xiu clenched his fists and cried loudly. He didn't eat rice cereal at all, he only wanted daddy.

A golden light flew out from his forehead and landed on the little yellow dog on the spoon. In the astonished eyes of Jiang Yizheng and Feng Zizhang, a huge yellow dog landed on the ground with a bang.