155

Chapter 155: Float (7)

    Feng Zizhang couldn't see his father's face clearly, but he could clearly hear what Ning Buwei said.

    He felt that the spiritual power in his body was disappearing rapidly, and the cries of the living souls around him were also gradually weakening, but he still struggled to get up from the ground and looked at the blurry black shadow in front of him.

    He knew Chu Xin was standing there.

    "I recognize my father... because he deserves it, you don't know how good he is—" Feng Zizhang stood up on his knees, his whole body was shaky, but he didn't fall down, "No, you know very well, But he refuses to admit it... It is true that my master Wen Heshen committed a terrible mistake. He killed my senior brother and junior brother, but if he hadn’t picked me up from the mountain, I would have died long ago. He has already paid for his mistake. After paying the price, I can't forgive him, but I can't turn a blind eye to him against my heart...

    As for you, I have sincerely regarded you as a friend, so I hope you will return from your mistakes. Believe in you." Feng Zizhang raised his voice slightly, "All my choices are based on my own heart, and I don't want to let a person who sincerely repents and wants to change for the better lose his last chance because of my blindness. I can't help it Save everyone, but as long as I am in front of my eyes, as long as I want to save, I will do my best to help him—just have a clear conscience!"

    Feng Zizhang just finished speaking, the originally blurred vision suddenly became clear, The originally heavy and painful body instantly became extremely relaxed, and the spiritual root and golden core above him that were about to be eaten away by Chu Xin suddenly burst into dazzling purple light, and the countless clear spiritual power around him crazily rushed towards his golden core. Dan rushes in.     Chu Xin's own evil spirit clashed with it, and after holding on for a while, he had to cut off the connection with the big formation. He watched in disbelief that the golden core and spiritual root were restored to their original state and even stronger than before, and the auspicious purple energy hovered around Feng Zizhang. After a long time, he finally returned to his body with the golden core and spiritual root.

    Feng Zizhang only felt that the suffocation that had been pressing on his heart suddenly dissipated, and all the ignorance and hesitation collapsed. He had never felt so clear-headed, and his whole body seemed to be reborn. The narrow sea of ​​consciousness had been expanded by more than a hundred times. The fog dissipated, the spiritual power became clear and transparent, and the surging spiritual power rolled in, but he didn't find it difficult, but accepted them calmly.

    From the avenue to simplicity, he finally touched the place where he started. The words that Chu Jun and Ning Buwei mentioned to him finally became clear and easy to understand

    . The past confusion faded away, and the Lingtai was completely clear. His natal sword hummed, and it circled him quickly, hanging by his side.

    When the heart of the Tao is established, all dharmas can be accomplished.

    The handsome and tall young man walked out of the formation step by step, and the evil formation under his feet shattered in response. He looked at the living souls trapped in the formation around him, and silently recited the formula in his mouth. The inexhaustible auspicious energy broke through the black mist and quickly poured into the formation, illuminating the surroundings as brightly as day.

    "Stop!" Chu Xin yelled angrily, holding his sword and charging straight at Feng Zizhang, and countless muddy spiritual powers appeared in his formation, trying to completely disperse the living souls inside.