96

Chapter 96 Floating (Seventeen)

Yan Jinzhou's tomb was built for that year, and he stayed in it for a long time, and was very familiar with the formation inside.

But he hadn't come back for more than 400 years, and he couldn't tell if the formation inside had changed, but the connection between him and the formation was still there, which was why he didn't rush to chase Mingsang.

Ming Sang has only broken into the middle of the tomb.

"Follow me." Ning Buwei said to Chu Jun, and while the people of Chongzheng League were busy breaking the formation, he plunged into the sea of ​​blood.

Chu Jun stared at the rotten amputated arms and stumps, and finally pinched a formula and followed behind Ning Buwei.

The moment he entered, a huge suction suddenly hit, and as soon as Chu Jun stabilized his body, someone stretched out his hand to support him.

Seeing him stand firm, Ning Bu took his hand back as if nothing had happened, and used a trick to use a fire control technique, and the dark place instantly became brightly lit.

They are in a "cemetery", and it is not necessarily a tomb. There is a bed against the wall, a small couch, tables, chairs and a stove. Although it is simple, it is obviously not a burial. It looks like someone has lived here.

Ning Buwei took a few steps forward, and he seemed to have stepped on something. He bent down and picked it up. It was a lifelike little butterfly carved out of wood, but he broke half of his wings just now. Pitiful.

Chu Jun looked around, his eyes fell on Ning Buwei's hand, and he said, "There is no formation here."

"Well." Ning Buwei cut his fingers, and then stretched out his hand to wipe the wall. Countless golden lights suddenly appeared on the dark wall, and the stars were connected into intricate patterns. "This is all the formations in the tomb."

Chu Jun walked over to him and looked at the intricate formations with him, but found that he could only barely make out a rough idea, "You set all these formations?"

"Of course." Ning Buwei took a piece of talisman paper and put it on it. The golden array that was originally flat on the wall fell off, and was scaled down into countless three-dimensional arrays. Many light spots of different colors appeared in the array.

"These light spots represent the monks who have entered the formation." Ning Buwei explained to him, "Here you can control all the formations below."

"What are you going to do?" Chu Jun asked.

Ning Buwei raised his eyebrows, "Didn't you say you want them to bite dogs?"

Chu Jun was stunned for a moment.

Ning Buwei folded his arms and leaned against the wall, jokingly said: "Why, do you think I'm going to kill them all?"

Chu Jun was noncommittal.

After spending these days with Ning Buwei, he naturally understands Ning Buwei's style of behavior. If Ning Buwei doesn't have this mind...

"I don't want these crumbs to dirty my master's old tomb." Ning Buwei snorted softly and whispered again.

That sentence was light and vague, and even Chu Jun couldn't hear it clearly, "What?"

Ning Buwei narrowed his eyes and stared at him, and said lazily, "Gather some good fruits for our children."

After speaking, without waiting for Chu Jun to speak, he straightened up and walked to those formations, as if he wanted to work seriously.

Chu Jun looked at his somewhat stiff back, and his brows moved slightly.