104

Chapter 104 Yuquan (1)

In order to return all the formations in the tomb, Ning Bu forced a major cleansing technique regardless of Dantian's protest, and repaired Yan Jinzhou's ice coffin again.

He stretched out his hand to sweep away the dust in front of the ice coffin, and looked down at Yan Jinzhou inside.

The corpse in the ice coffin had a ruddy complexion, as if it would sit up at any time and scolded him again fiercely.

In order to withdraw his gaze, Ning Bu lifted his front pendulum and knelt in front of the ice coffin.

Jiang Yizheng, who was standing next to him, hurriedly avoided, walked behind Ning Buwei, knelt down with him, and stared nervously at Ning Buwei.

"No Xiao Tu Ning will not protect Master Xie." Ning Buwei kowtowed three times to the ice coffin.

Jiang Yizheng learned his movements, and stammered: "No, Jiang Yizheng, the daughter of Xiao Tuning, thanked Shizu for protecting her."

Then bang bang bang banged Yan Jinzhou's head three times, he would rather have a toothache.

Jiang Yizheng stood up straight, and saw her father looking at her with inexhaustible words, she looked blankly at Ning Buwei, "Father, did I say something wrong?"

Ning Buwei: "...I say I'm unworthy, but you don't have to."

In front of her Lao Tzu, he said he was an unscrupulous disciple, so he was looking for a draw.

"Ah, oh! Oh oh!" Jiang Yizheng suddenly realized that he was about to kowtow again, but was picked up by Ning Buwei.

"You don't need to knock, your ancestor didn't know if you knocked your head." Ning Buwei reached out and patted her head, "The brain is not easy to use, don't knock it like a fool again."

Jiang Yizheng smiled stupidly at him with a red mark on his forehead.

Ning Buwei patted the ashes on his body, "Let's go."

Jiang Yizheng followed closely, the father and daughter took a few steps, Jiang Yizheng suddenly stopped, "Dad, did we forget something?"

Ning Buwei looked at the clean and tidy tomb and said with disdain, "What can I forget—"

"Woo." A faint sob came from the corner.

"Lingzhu! Let's drop Lingzhu!" Jiang Yizheng patted his forehead, turned and ran in the direction of the voice.

Ning Buwei was about to ask who Lingzhu was when he saw Jiang Yizheng dragging out a grumpy little girl from the corner, the sleeve of her right forearm was empty, and she was less than his waist, thin and thin like a small white flower. , Shui Lingling's big eyes were filled with panic and fear.

Ning Buwei: "..."

Oh, the little girl that Feng Zizhang picked up.

After Yang Lingzhu was dragged out by Jiang Yizheng, seeing Ning Buwan looking at himself, he took two steps back in horror, his face turned pale, "You, you are—"

Ning Bu was not in the mood to coax the child, so he showed her a sinister smile, and filled in the rest of the words for her, "The big devil would rather not."

Yang Lingzhu's legs softened, and she sat directly on the ground in fright.

"Hey!" Jiang Yizheng hurried to help her, "It's alright, don't look at my father who doesn't look like a good person, but he's actually a good person. He, he's making fun of you."

Forced to be "good people", Ning Buwei tutted angrily: "Let's go, don't linger."

Jiang Yizheng dragged Yang Lingzhu and followed him.