33

Chapter 33: The Old Man (Part 2)

"Wen He Shen!" Wen Zaiye felt that countless young and unfamiliar spirits were constantly turning into nutrients to repair his spirits, his face was pale, "Stop!"

It is a taboo for sorcery to use living souls to make up for dead souls, and it goes against the law of heaven!

Wen He sneered deeply: "I can't stop, I have raised these wastes for so many years, just for today!"

Wen Zaiye said angrily, "They are all real people! They are your apprentices!"

"So what?" Wen He looked at Ning Buwei deeply, "Isn't he still living a good life after doing countless evils!? Heaven is unfair, I'd rather be a villain!"

Wen He laughed out loud, but there was no smile in his eyes, "My brother died, why did you survive! Why do you live so happily!? You are not worth it at all! Ning Chengfeng, you are not worthy. !"

Ning Buwei held Ning Xiu with one hand, the child was lying softly in his arms, motionless without making any noise, breathing barely noticeable, a faint green light emitting from the swaddle, barely protecting his soul, let him The three souls and seven souls, which were not very stable, did not dissipate immediately.

It was the little leaf that Yan Lanpei left to Ning Xiu. Ning Xiu liked it very much, and it even occupied a place in his sea of ​​knowledge.

Ning Buwei quickly drew a requiem for Ning Xiu, but he couldn't get a picture of him. Instead, the green light became weaker.

"It's useless! As I said, using your spiritual power will only make him refine faster!" Wen He's eyes widened, and the wind sword slammed into Ning Buwei, "You care so much about this child. , why don't you accompany him to death!"

Suzaku blocked with a narrow knife, but because of the lack of spiritual power, he was forced to retreat, and it was broken into four blades again. Rather than rolling on the ground with Ning Xiu, the sword light brushed the ends of his hair. There was a bloodstain on his face.

"How many people have died in the entire Xunfu because of your Ning family! How many innocent people have you dragged down while you are alive!?" Wen He gritted his teeth and said, "It's just a bereaved dog!"

"Your teachers and friends are all dead, and your relatives are extinct. You are a lonely star, how dare you expect to have a close relative by your side!?" Wen He pressed step by step, sneered and looked at Ning Xiu who was in Ning Buwei's arms. .

Ning Buwei's face sank, and he clenched the only Suzaku knife handle left in his hand.

Wen Heshen seemed to have predicted that he would not dare to resist, and the offensive became more and more fierce.

"Chong!"

The four Suzaku fragments re-condensed into a narrow knife, just in front of Ning Xiu.

Ning Buwei held the hilt of the knife backwards with one hand, his eyes were scarlet, and he looked at Wen Heshen gloomily, "How do I do things, it's not your turn to put your beak!"

Suzaku's narrow knife suddenly erupted into a thick black mist, which choked Wen Heshen's Xianfeng sword.

That's not spiritual power at all!

"Impossible! How could you not use your spiritual power-" Wen Heshen's complexion suddenly changed, "You actually used your spiritual sense!"

Spiritual consciousness is similar to living souls and is the foundation of cultivation. Generally, cultivators will take good care of them in the sea of ​​​​knowledge. Not to mention that they are torn off and used to drive away the sword. Even a little careless loss can make the cultivator feel unbearable for life. No cultivator dared to move his spiritual sense rashly. If he moved it, he would damage the foundation, and it would be difficult to make it up again.