152

Chapter 152: Float (4)

    As soon as Ning Xiu interrupted, Ning Buwei's fire immediately fell by half.

    He clicked his tongue: "Why are you bullying my son?"

    "It's also my son." Chu Jun said without haste.

    "Oh," Ning Buwei sneered, "My son can only be bullied by me, you step aside."

    Ning Xiu finally got up with difficulty, and just about to breathe a sigh of relief, he was slapped by Ning Buwei and fell on the bed again .

    Ning Xiu lay on all fours in the soft quilt, and after struggling silently for a while, he took out the ball from his little bell and started playing with it, coaxing himself while playing, "Xiaoshan~ Be good~ Don't quarrel~ Be the best Lah~"

    I still wanted to touch my head in a decent way, but my arms were too short to touch it, so I could only give up with regret, and sighed faintly: "Oh~"

    At such a young age, there is actually a kind of lonely bitterness.

    Chu Jun and Ning Buwei on the side: "..."

    Fortunately, the two, who are nearly 2,000 years old together, realized their conscience and helped their son up.

    Ning Xiu hugged his beloved little ball, looked at Ning Buwei, then at Chu Jun, turned his back to them, and said to the little ball seriously: "I don't play with daddy~ I don't play with mother~ Xiao Shan~ is also angry!"

    Ning Buwei poked his shoulder with a finger, and asked dumbfoundedly: "Ning Xiaoshan, are you really angry?"

    "Yeah!" Ning Xiu nodded vigorously.

    Chu Jun touched his little head, but looked at Ning Buwei, and asked seriously, "How can I not be angry?"

    Ning Buwei snorted coldly.

    Ning Xiu snorted softly, "I can't ~ push the hill ~"

    "Okay, don't push." ​​Chu Jun couldn't help laughing, "What else?"

    Ning Xiu turned his head quietly, and said in a soft voice: "Daddy ~Niangqin~I want to kiss~Xiaoshan~"

    "Tsk, what kind of kiss do you want, a big man." Ning Buwei poked his cheek in disgust, and poked a small dimple.

    The big man Ning Xiu resolutely protested, "Yes~"

    Chu Jun picked him up, kissed his forehead, and said with a smile, "Is that so?

    " It was bubbling, and then looked at Ning Buwei with sparkling eyes.

    "... Hiss." Ning Buwei stared at him with a dark smile, "I can use the reflection stone to reflect it for you, and you can take a good look at it when you grow up."

    After finishing speaking, he grabbed Ning Xiu's cheek and sucked it hard Take a sip.

    While grinning, Ning Xiu covered his cheeks which Ning Bu had kissed embarrassingly, before covering the right place, he said happily: "Xiaoshan~ Don't be angry~"

    Chu Jun stretched out his hand and scratched his little cheek lightly. Chin, Ning Xiu happily rubbed his head against his palm, Chu Jun looked at Ning Buwei.

    The small ones are easy to coax, but the big ones are hard to say.

    Ning Buwei calmed down a lot because of coaxing his son, although he didn't intend to really settle accounts with Chu Jun, but he was still unhappy.