47

Chapter 47

Feng Zizhang opened his eyes slowly, and saw a cold stone wall, and immediately there was a sharp pain in his thighs and ankles.

"Zizhang, are you awake?" Jiang Yizheng shook his hand in front of him.

Feng Zizhang looked at her, his eyes turned red, "Xiaojiang, I'm useless... I'm all to blame."

Jiang Yizheng said, "I'm fine, Dad is here to save us!"

Feng Zizhang stayed for a while, and his eyes instantly became even more red.

Jiang Yizheng felt even more uncomfortable when he saw him like this, "I'm fine, I'm really fine! But you are about to be stabbed into a sieve. In fact, I should be blamed for this matter, if I hadn't suddenly mentioned the Jade Spirit Pill on the street. , we won't get into this innocent disaster."

Feng Zizhang sniffed, "No, I'm reckless and incompetent."

"I know I don't know how to run around." An unceremonious voice came from the entrance of the cave.

"Father - former, senior." Jiang Yizheng stood up abruptly, and lowered his head when he heard his words.

Feng Zizhang got up with difficulty, with a face that was almost invisible, he just made an expression of guilt, "I'm sorry senior..."

"Don't tell me this." Ning Buwei said coldly, "Tell yourself when you kill yourself."

Jiang Yizheng lowered his head even more.

Feng Zizhang got up from the bed enduring the pain, knelt down on the bed very carelessly, gave a big gift to Ning Buwei, and said firmly, "I beg the senior to accept me as a disciple."

There is no saying in the seventeen states that an apprentice can only worship one master in a lifetime. Those with excellent qualifications can even worship several masters. For example, Sang Panfeng, the founder of Wushizong, has worshiped four masters, three of which are Wushi. Grandfather of Zong...

Therefore, there is no problem with Feng Zizhang wanting to apprentice.

The problem is that I would rather not do it.

He stood frozen for a moment, his voice so cold as if he was about to drop ice balls, "I don't accept apprentices."

Feng Zizhang raised his head in amazement, but because a blood hole was poked in one thigh, he couldn't stabilize his knees, and fell on the stone bed with a snap.

The stone bed was really just a stone bed, not even a mattress. Feng Zizhang knocked on his elbow. For a while, he didn't know where the pain was the most, and he gasped.

Jiang Yi was in a hurry to help him.

As soon as Feng Zizhang was lifted up by her, a radiant object flew towards him.

Feng Zizhang reached out his hand subconsciously to catch it. After seeing what was in his hand, his nose suddenly became sour, "This glass ball is obviously... chopped by Shen Ze..."

He remembered very clearly that he took out the glass ball in a hurry, and then the ball shattered to the ground.

This ball is not a rare earth multiplication treasure. On the contrary, it has almost no use other than being good-looking and being able to identify evil spirits, but it is the only thing that his master Wen Heshen gave him. He Shen made a big mistake, but he still cherished the glass ball.

He thought he would never see it again.

"Senior helped me to make it." Jiang Yizheng spoke quickly and proudly said: "Senior is very clever, it only took less than a stick of incense..."