108

Chapter 108 Yuquan (5)

Ning Xiu cried so much, and this time it seemed that he was really anxious, he was about to cry until he was out of breath, his little face was so dark that he was about to lose his breath.

Chu Jun hugged him and stood up, patted him hard on the back, and let him take a deep breath.

But even though Ning Xiu cried hoarsely, he wanted to stretch out his hand rather than the little puppet he was holding.

Ning Bu didn't want to see him looking like he was about to cry to death. No matter what, he still felt distressed, so he tried to use a trick and gave him an identical puppet, but Ning Xiu saw it at a glance and refused to accept it. .

"Wow—" Ning Xiu cried even more.

I want my little puppet-

In the end, Ning Buwei had no choice but to hand him the little puppet who pretended to be dead.

Ning Xiu cried out of breath, hugged his little puppet man and cried for a while, then stopped sobbing, tugging his arms and legs for a while, and then he felt relieved after confirming that there was not a single piece of wood shavings.

Even the little cinnabar between the eyebrows can't be wiped off.

"Ah~" Ning Xiu puffed out his cheeks. "Aah~"

The little puppet is not good-looking~

Ning Buwei stared at the puppet man with an unhappy face.

Although it's certain that this thing has nothing to do with it except for its strength, it's inexplicably uncomfortable for his son to care about him so much.

Gee, a piece of broken wood.

"What about a piece of wood?" Ning Buwei stared at the little puppet man sourly, and threatened gloomily, "If you have the ability, you will always pretend to be dead."

The puppet was held by Ning Xiu quietly, without any movement.

"Ah~" Ning Xiu raised his face to look at him.

Dad's words don't count~

Ning Buwei wiped the tears from his face with a handkerchief, "He ran out by himself, if you don't believe me, ask your mother."

"Ah?" Ning Xiu cried so hard that his voice was hoarse, Chu Jun touched his back and touched the sweat on his hands.

Seeing Ning Xiu questioning himself, Chu Jun lowered his eyes and said with a conscience, "Well, he ran out by himself."

The little puppet being held by Ning Xiu: ......

Ning Xiu looked down at the puppet, then raised his head to look at Ning Buwei pitifully: "Ah~"

Daddy~ he is my good friend~ not bad~

Ning Buwei cleared his throat and hugged him, "Keep it, I won't burn it for you."

Chu Jun changed him into fresh and clean clothes, Ning Xiu yawned, pointed to the little yellow duck on the clothes, and then pointed to the little clothes on the puppet, "Da~"

The same little duck~

After finally coaxing Ning Xiu to sleep, Ning Buwei quietly threw a few talismans on the puppet before he felt relieved.

Outside the window is the bright moon.

Feizhou unhurriedly broke through the clouds and moved forward. Chu Jun stood in front of the window with his back to him. He seemed to be holding a few small stones in his hand. He walked over and sat on the window sill, "Calculate?"